Retro Slips and Petticoats.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
annette

Retro Slips and Petticoats.

Post by annette »

How many of you are fans of days gone by?
As a full time transvestite I can now indulge myself daily in the joys of all that is silky!
Mmm, lovely slips which are of course my all time favourite, long satin nighties that swishy and slide around my smooth shaven legs.
Nylons and tights full of licra that glisten and slide underneath my petticoats!
See thro satin french knickers that allow just a glimpse of suspenders and stocking top thro the wispy materiel!
Satin skirts and dresses full of pretty patterns and colours all can be covered by glamourous coats and jackets with silk linings that so many of you love to touch and rub your cocks over!
But given I have all this amazing freedom to pleasure myself with day after day, I still miss the very early days of my growing up when all women wore slips and nylons!
I can remember my Mother wearing a full slip everyday and if she were going out, then a pair of sheer nylons would be attached to her corset or suspender belt!
I can still remember her as she sat on the edge of the bed while she gather up her stocking before slipping it up her leg!
The way she lifted her slip to allow access to her suspender, Mmm, such a horny sight!
Anywasy, I thought it would be very nice to put some pictures of those early days up and see how many of you receive pleasure as a result and do please leave comments and also any old retro style pictures you may have as well!
Masturbating is of course a MUST!
Annette xx
annette

Re: Retro Slips and Petticoats.

Post by annette »

I so love these pictures!
annette

Post by annette »

Just love some net!
annette

Post by annette »

More Petticoats and Panties!
annette

Post by annette »

The 1950s look!
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I love slips from many years ago. I've seen old TV shows and movies from the 50s & 60s where they show women in their slips or peeking out from under their dresses. I really love Petticoat Junction..the earlier shows when the girls wore longer dresses and had pettis under them. You could see them while their dresses swished around. I even have seen a Twilight Zone where a woman, in a room being very warm, is shown in her full slip during much of the episode. Also, a couple of One Step Beyond shows where women were shown in their slip while undressing. I love seeing them and wising I could wear such silky sexy slips and masturbate in them too. I do buy nylon slip and play in them.
satinpleats

Post by satinpleats »

Some excellent photos there Annette, what a pity girls don't wear them these days. Any more pictures would be most welcome.
annette

Post by annette »

Yes they are beautiful! I don't even mind a modern photo taken with a feeling for the fashions of yesterday, as long as its a good representation and not "Glamour!"
I am not keen on those, its the innocence of days gone by I like!
Still horny and gets me hard all the same!
I shall have a trawl thro and look for some more pictures!
Annette xx
annette

Post by annette »

Some more pics to drool over!
Annette xx
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

Thanks for the memories Annette
Gone are the days of shop windows full of lingerie pleasing the
mind and body. Drawers filled with soft pretty items,essential
to a woman's wardrobe. Empty the pages and pages of delightful
teasing beauties that filled the catalogs. Nightdress/negligee two or three layers
of heaven to wrap around you. Ah well at least I had the expierence of it all
annette

Post by annette »

Yes it was all so very wonderful back then!
I was born in 1954 and so it was beginning to come to an end when I was growing up, but my childhood was filled with seeing women out shopping, back then it was nearly always the men who went to work, though times were changing a lot of women stayed at home looking after the children!
My Mother used to use a ladies lingerie shop called "Doreens", it was in Leyton in London. I remember as a child my Mother going in to buy her nylon's etc, she usually took me in with her! I remember gazing in wonder at the window display, suspender belt laid out with nylons placed loosely next to them, frilly panties tempting all who looked and the slips were taking pride of place on models and draped over display boxes that were themselfes covered in velvet, satin and silks!
Bra's were a big thing then too, though the choices were not as good as today!
Night dresses were also a large feature, long and see thro, with matching negligee's, or in the 60s, along came the "Baby Doll's" to compliment the range!
When I was a little older my Mother would leave me outside, little did she know what I got up too as soon as she went inside!
I would stare at all the pretty things in the display and I always found this exciting!
(As a note of interest about this shop, it was many years later that I discovered the shop was a prolific supplier to many transvestites, and I only discovered this after seeing an advert on a Transvestite website! Of course I had long since moved away by this time, how typical!)
During this time, I was dressing up in my Mothers clothes, it was before I was old enough to start school so I spent all day at home with my Mother helping her when she baked or cleaned. She often wore just a full slip with maybe a see thro negligee over, I was already lost to the world of silk and satin, slips and frilly petticoats, it was no wonder I grew up to be so kinky!
Do reply and tell me of your early years when you were discovering your pleasures and desires, I just love reading about it all!
Mmm, Oooh, its all so lovely!
Annette xxx
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

Yes I love those days gone by. Slips are my first love and a weakness for me. I lost my virginity so to speak to one of my mother's full lacy nylon slips. Today I live alone and usually sleep in a slip and often wear them under my regular clothing. While in years gone by I loved going shopping to fine department stores to get my slips. But today what they show if they have any at all are usually very plain. So I buy vintage online. I love sleeping in a full slip as I love the feel of the ribbon straps pulling against my shoulders. Such a feminine girly feeling that gets me very aroused. I usually take several other slips or maybe a satin blouse (another of my loves but that is another story) to masterbate with.
annette

Post by annette »

Hi lori.
Yes I can understand sleeping in a slip, its a must!
I changed over the years. from laying in bed masturbating in a slip then taking it off because I felt ashamed, to forcing myself to keep the slip on after I had shot my load.
That worked out well as when I fell asleep I still had my slip on then when I woke in the morning with the usual 9 inch erection, delight upon delight, it wss covered over with a silky slip, and ready to spurt again!
Lovely!
I progressed to always wearing stockings and suspenders along with my slip, I adore French Panties, (nice and loose so my cock would flop about inside) I also wore pearl necklaces and lipstick, my bra would be loosened so I could lay there fondling myself! I also loved the pull of ribbon straps on my shoulders and sometimes I would adjust them so they were really tight when I moved!
The intense excitment was always such a turn on, better in my younger days, but still nice now and even more kinky because of the internet and meeting others with perverted sexual desires like mine!
You are so right about slips being so plain these days, some young girls don't even know what a slip is! How ridiculous is that!
Do tell me your naughty deeds and thoughts, I so love hearing about them and I know others like to read what we chat about too!
Annette xxx
taffetarose

Post by taffetarose »

Annette,

Here's another country heard from. I just LOVE slips and petticoats, especially taffeta ones. I started out around age 8 cumming in some of my mother's slips. Today, some 65 years later, I'm still enjoying the delights of mixing and matching my lingerie and the inevitable and blissful outcum.

In the states, the most famous name in taffeta slips was Barbizon, established in 1933. They were unique in that they manufactured their own fabrics. They had developed a blend of 50% Polyester and 50% Nylon called "Tafredda" which was similar to taffeta but lighter in weight. It could also be washed and didn't have a static problem.
I own only one Barbizon slip. It is the "Prim Fit" model, a rather plain one with no lace, in navy blue. I also own two "Movie Star" taffeta slips, one in lavender and one in black. They have lace panels in the sides and in the back and lace trim along the hem..
I just LOVE my slips. I LOVE the sensory delights they seduce me with, - sight, sound and feel. Whether I wear a taffeta half slip under it or wear a taffeta dress over it, the outcum is always ecstatic.
Here are a few photos from my Flickr pages. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/taffeta-rose)

Taffeta Rose

"Barbizon's new taffeta is nylon and orlon that will rustle, rustle, rustle forever -- that never needs an iron. Lovely miracle fabric that makes you feel so pampered, so pretty." Barbizon ad from the 1950s. When I wear my Barbizon slip, I feel so pampered, so pretty and so all-around feminine.

Bodice of a Barbizon slip of their "Endear" line. It was made of "Tafredda", their proprietary material which looked, felt and sounded like taffeta but was much lighter in weight. This design had a delightful feature in that it afforded tafredda-covered nipples which, when caressed, yielded fabulous feelings of femininity and lead to explosive ecstasy.

This is, I believe, a model wearing one of Anne Fogerty's designs of a plaid taffeta petticoat. It has a deep flounce around the hem and note the white peeking out indicating lots of fluff beneath the plaid. In 1947, Anne Fogerty was known as the "Queen of the Full Skirt". How lovely this would sound paired with a full-skirted taffeta dress.!

One of my favorite costumes for dressing up; heels, stockings, gloves, jewelry and a glistening, swishing satin or taffeta full slip. It always makes me feel so romantic, so feminine, so gurly-gurl. When that happens, the only course is ravishing release.

How stunning; the combination of luscious lace and liquid satin to fashion a rapturous full slip for my lady. Any lady, especially we with something extra, would welcome the chance to wear this divine creation and cum to know that moment of rapture.
annette

Post by annette »

12.jpg
3.jpg
Hi Taffetarose.
Thank you for your lovely reply, its always nice to chat with someone who likes the fashions of yesteryear!
I confess I do not anything as lovely and rustly as you mention but I do remember some of my mothers dresses and also lots of her photos and those of my Aunties too!
I have attached some pics of me in chiffon and black net!
I go weak at the knees looking at myself there!
I can fully understand you needing to masturbate and how lovely that is too! Do tell me more!
Regards from
Annette xx