Splattin on Satin Pic thread

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Destroy

Re: Splattin on Satin Pic thread

Post by Destroy »

Wow those distinct dark patches on the surface of that pink dress gets my blood running. I like the white stains on the bust also.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Destroy wrote:Wow those distinct dark patches on the surface of that pink dress gets my blood running. I like the white stains on the bust also.
Thanx !!! I like the large stain on the bust, and the one on the hip myself !!!
shinythings

Post by shinythings »

Ruining a perfectly beautiful silk dress
Attachments
10008.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I sure do like to see all the pix of people loving their silk & satin outfits, thanx much !!! But one thing seems to be missing...alot of you have bridal gowns that you have mentioned using, I personally would like to see pix of cum on THESE dresses !!! There isn't much that turns ME on more ( besides my girlfriend !! ) then seeing massive amounts of cum and stains on a beautiful wedding gown !! Even pix of hard cocks on the dress would be cool !! If any of you have anything like this PLEASE post pix !! I for one would really appreciate it !!!!!!! There are probably other wedding dress lovers out here that would like to see this also !!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

shinythings wrote:Ruining a perfectly beautiful silk dress
Wow !!!! Nice job on that dress !!! Post more pix of ruining it !!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

This dress should be arriving next week. It was listed as a custom made, never worn, taffeta wedding dress. I got it for $75 US. Such a pretty virgin white.....it's probably not gonna stay that way for very long !! I can't wait to see a load of cum dripping off the bow down the front of the dress. I wish I could fuck my girlfriend in it, but I don't think she's ready for that yet !! Imagine fucking this un-blemished gown inside and out !!
Attachments
Can't wait to soak this with cum !!!
Can't wait to soak this with cum !!!
$T2eC16R,!zEE9s3!(YZoBQlvbRKB1g~~60_57ab.jpg
$(KGrHqN,!o8FBkT2zGLGBQlv,QNm2w~~60_57a.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

!!!
Attachments
Cum running all down this !!!
Cum running all down this !!!
$(KGrHqJ,!igFBk5vRL6MBQlv,7Fk7!~~60_57a.jpg
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Is that dress real silk? If so, please let's have some more pics of it, Tatra.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

tatra603 wrote:
Is that dress real silk? If so, please let's have some more pics of it, Tatra.
It was listed as taffeta...I'll send more pix when it comes !! Not exactly sure what I'm gonna do with it yet.....
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

So I've been a busy silky lining fucking guy. Every dress my new girl has worn has gotten slammed hard by me. Especially the silver "Be Smart" acetate dress. Everytime I those pics of her and take note of that fine body nestled into the silky lining and layers of swishing acetate, I get such a charge and I am powerless but to fuck it. Needless to say, you'll see the results here. I also took great pleasure in fucking my brown leather coat with the red acetate satin lining she wore too. Here are the fruit of my loads to these deserving dresses. I will be fucking them more and more. It's great to have someone so willing to model them for me. Hopefully soon I can warm her up to her fucking me with one on so we can really do some damage. I would love nothing more than to explode into her and then watch her undulate in one while she cums and drowns the layers of silk with her effervescent juices. Then I would finish off by squirting until I couldn't anymore all over her and the dress.

satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

promdresslover wrote:So I've been a busy silky lining fucking guy. Every dress my new girl has worn has gotten slammed hard by me. Especially the silver "Be Smart" acetate dress. Everytime I those pics of her and take note of that fine body nestled into the silky lining and layers of swishing acetate, I get such a charge and I am powerless but to fuck it. Needless to say, you'll see the results here. I also took great pleasure in fucking my brown leather coat with the red acetate satin lining she wore too. Here are the fruit of my loads to these deserving dresses. I will be fucking them more and more. It's great to have someone so willing to model them for me. Hopefully soon I can warm her up to her fucking me with one on so we can really do some damage. I would love nothing more than to explode into her and then watch her undulate in one while she cums and drowns the layers of silk with her effervescent juices. Then I would finish off by squirting until I couldn't anymore all over her and the dress.

Nice job on that Jessica dress !! Was that on the inside of the dress ? You should hang it up and let the cum run down it !! I think it's cool your girlfriend watches you use her dress !! I had a girlfriend squirt in her dress one time, she soaked it pretty good !! I found that really erotic, seeing our love juices make a mess in her dress. She wasn't too impressed, and wouldn't wear it after that :cry: :cry: I wanted to cum on it in front of her before she got rid of it, but she wasn't into that !! She ended up tearing it up, not knowing what THAT was doing to me !! I wanted to fuck her sooo bad while she was ruining it :shock: Anyway, thanx for sharing your experience with us !!! Please post more pix !!!!!!
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

Keep the pictures going, they are absolutely a huge turn on Thats exactly how such beautiful dresses should be fucked and cummed on by us. Only we would know how to appreciate such a wonderful material.

Well anyway, just to add ive taken a picture of some random collection i had and making a decision as to which dress ill begin my night with is indeed challenging. How i wished i could soak em all with my cum.

satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Wow...that is a nice collection of cum rags !!! Too bad you can't leave them like that and splatter them all !! Personally, I think I would use the blue one or the pink one, but they all look pretty inviting !!!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

These are the newest dresses to be covered & stained with my cum. The fully lined lavender dress, the peach bridesmaids/prom dress, and the other wedding dress which is chiffon & satin are gonna be the first ones to be abused. The peach dress is kinda ugly, but cum stains should show up on it real good !! The lavender one was advertised with having a small stain on the front...that's a start !! The purple one is 100% acetate & black velvet. The most expensive of these dresses was $25.00. That was the wedding dress. Something about these type of dresses..... :D Which one would YOU violate first ??!!
Attachments
Lavender dress
Lavender dress
$(KGrHqFHJFIFCOPgddwOBQplJo!6mw~~60_57a.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Satin & chiffon wedding dress
Attachments
$(KGrHqN,!i0FB)kIUZpVBQpWVZBUR!~~60_3a.JPG
$(KGrHqN,!gsFCYWGQ)hzBQpWVYd!5Q~~60_3a.jpg