Girl-Girl on satinplay

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
mysatin

Girl-Girl on satinplay

Post by mysatin »

Those of you who follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/mysatin will know that we will hopefully be shooting our first hard girl-girl scenes for satinplay.com this week with Jess West and Tiffany Naylor.

We have a few ideas for the sets we will shoot but would welcome your suggestions!
georgegt3

Re: Girl-Girl on satinplay

Post by georgegt3 »

Just checked out Tiffany as i'd not seen of her before,she looks cute and i love her small pert tits can't wait to see them in satin.
How about both in a nice cami tops shorts/kinckers lots of scissors sisters,double ended dildo and maybe a strapon? Also how about both coming home from a hard day at the office wearing nice satin suits and blouses (no bra's!!) :D

Looking foward to it already :D
Satin always looks best on a women
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

Thanks for the suggestions George :D

I think Tiffany is quite new, but I know she has been shooting for quite a few sites recently, so I expect you'll see more of her in the future. She's worked with Jess before, so we're hoping for some good chemistry on the day.

You're right that with her smaller boobs we should be able to do a lot more scenes with no bra at all.
satinlover101

Post by satinlover101 »

Its very hard to come by a boy and girl satin sex will you be thinking about this for the future?
satinlover101

Post by satinlover101 »

i heard cate harrington and scott are quite a good couple :)
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

satinlover101 wrote:i heard cate harrington and scott are quite a good couple :)
Please keep on topic - this is for discussion on this week's hard G-G shoot with Jess West and Tiffany Naylor.

The hard B-G question has been discussed elsewhere on the forum (use the search tool). Create a new thread if you specifically want to discuss that rather than hijack this one :)
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

It's hard to take a photo of everything in one shot, but here are the clothes that we have prepped so far for the shoot. You can't see in the photograph, but there's at least six different dresses in there! (we won't use them all on the day though)
shootclothes1.JPG
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

And another photo:
shootclothes2.JPG
satinlover101

Post by satinlover101 »

sorry x
deleted

Post by deleted »

Oh my God, this looks HOTTTT!

georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

How lomg are you going to make us wait till this goes up on the site,im hard already :D
test45

Post by test45 »

I quite liked the scene sets from the earlier G/G stuff where there's a theme / premise (the job interview My Satin update for example). Doesn't need to be every set in the shoot but one would be welcome.

Having different settings for the different sets in addition to different outfits helps create a uniqueness to each update (so pyjama's and dressing gowns in the bedroom, normal outfits in the living room area etc).

Selecting satin and trying it on / discussing it is always great (though maybe that would be better on a My Satin GG update).

I'd still like to see a bit of wet stuff (so a water in some form soaking one or both outfits).

As we georgegt3 I'm looking forward to the Jess West updates (I wouldn't complain if ones bubbled to the top of the planned updates so we get it soon).

Next up Jess / Megan?
Favourite Models: Ruby, Courtney.

Favourite Clothing: Dressing Gowns, Trousers, Salwar Kameez.

Requests: Group Shoots, Outdoors, Speech, Wet / Messy.

Want To See: Lauren Louise.
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

I known the g/g set hasn't gone up on the site yet and you posted that depending on how successful they are if your going to do more,im going to jump the gun and ask for the next girls i'd like to see together.

Basically Natalia Forrest with any of the following Megan Cox/Michelle Moist/Jess West/Amy Latina :D

Fingers crossed :wink:
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

Natalia Forrest is coming for another shoot in about two weeks' time so we will ask her then. I think when we asked her last time and the answer was "I don't do that anymore..."
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

mysatin wrote:Natalia Forrest is coming for another shoot in about two weeks' time so we will ask her then. I think when we asked her last time and the answer was "I don't do that anymore..."
Shame :( .But its great to hear she coming back soon i look forard to the new shoots :D

Any of the other girls would be cool,you probably know already that Michelle has worked with Megan,Megan has worked with Jess/Evey.But i guess trying to book these girls together can be a bit of a nightmare