Outfits for sale?

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
removed

Outfits for sale?

Post by removed »

What happens to the outfits used on the sites once they have been used enough? Do they get thrown away or do you sell them? I ask as I am very interested in a few of them that have been used on the sites, I would also be happy to trade some new ones for some of the ones that have had enough use at the sites?

Let me know
satinloving

Re: Outfits for sale?

Post by satinloving »

same here..there is some nighties or robes I am really interested in ;) and maybe even the sheets if those can go
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

After shooting the outfits are washed straight away and then remain in our wardrobe for reuse in future shoots. They don't get thrown away! :D (with the exception of knickers/panties which have been worn a few too many times - those go in the bin)

We do sell some (but not all) of the clothes to members, but we have had many many many time wasters in the past, so we try and avoid this though. Please only contact us if you are a serious buyer - it's easiest to use the members' area contact form.

I suspect you are interested in some of the longer dresses - these tend to go fairly quickly after we have done a few shoots in them, but we may still have some of them available.

Under no circumstances do we keep soiled underwear as hygiene is vitally important. Members looking to buy worn/dirty underwear should contact the models directly (and be prepared for the response or alternatively lack of response! :D ).

Our studios are based in the UK to give an indication of postage charges.
removed

Post by removed »

The two outfits I really want are baybees cerise dress and Lola's purple nighty and black robe

If these are still available let me know how much and payment details ASAP :)
Freddy1000

Post by Freddy1000 »

Yea and for i'm still looking for the long purple nightie or long teal nightie.
But i don't know if it can be my size.
Favourite Models: LEIGH

Favourite Clothing: Long Nightgowns and Long satin dress.

Requests: Duo Sets (girl / girl), More Outfits, Speech.
Baybee

Post by Baybee »

alhb86 wrote:The two outfits I really want are baybees cerise dress and Lola's purple nighty and black robe

If these are still available let me know how much and payment details ASAP :)

Good Choice, I absolutely loved wearing the Cerise dress, I want it!!! lol
removed

Post by removed »

Baybee, I have a few dresses I would love to see you model but unfortunately they won't return them to me afterwards :( pity as you would look amazing in them!
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

Baybee wrote:Good Choice, I absolutely loved wearing the Cerise dress, I want it!!! lol
It's gone, sorry :-(

@alhb86 - you might try contacting Baybee directly to send her some dresses - I think we are due to shoot with her in the near future and she may be able to get the dresses back to you.
removed

Post by removed »

I have sent her a pm but I'm pretty sure I won't get a reply
mzsatinlover

Post by mzsatinlover »

hi i have some sexy slips for sale im a girl by the way! they are clean although i have masturbated with them a lot x anyone interested
removed

Post by removed »

Got any pictures of them?
gabber

Post by gabber »

i wont buy them, how do we do that?
Mvg.
jellyjazz

Post by jellyjazz »

Love the Black Chinese dress Baybee wore: 2014-02-21
Is that available? Would love to buy it for my girlfriend. :)

I just bought another long sleeve blouse version of it here, have this for her in Black and in pure White:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEXY-WOMEN-SA ... 76d3335c6d

Crazy hot on, would recommend it for the site! ;)
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

nice find Jelly, I would love to see this dress on the site!
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

mysatin wrote:After shooting the outfits are washed straight away and then remain in our wardrobe for reuse in future shoots. They don't get thrown away! :D (with the exception of knickers/panties which have been worn a few too many times - those go in the bin)

We do sell some (but not all) of the clothes to members, but we have had many many many time wasters in the past, so we try and avoid this though. Please only contact us if you are a serious buyer - it's easiest to use the members' area contact form.

I suspect you are interested in some of the longer dresses - these tend to go fairly quickly after we have done a few shoots in them, but we may still have some of them available.

Under no circumstances do we keep soiled underwear as hygiene is vitally important. Members looking to buy worn/dirty underwear should contact the models directly (and be prepared for the response or alternatively lack of response! :D ).

Our studios are based in the UK to give an indication of postage charges.
I hope that you don't try washing any of the real silk satin skirts /dresses that I know you get sent in as they would be ruined. You might as well burn them and be done with them if you did.

Tatra.