Would love to see...

Let us know what your favourite sets are, which pics/videos are the best?
Got an idea for a new set? Let us know here
SatinPanties

Would love to see...

Post by SatinPanties »

First of all, Ninie looked amazing in satin at the river. I would love to see Ninie do a shoot at the river in a satin like shiny bikini swimsuit. I'm sure some dry posing pics followed by some of Ninie dipping into the water would be amazing!! :P
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

Hi satinpanties,

Thanks for your kind words.

We do have a super shiny white satin bikini, but unfortunately we didn't take it to France with us when we did the shoots at the river.

Now we are back in the UK, with the winter weather starting to set in, I'm having trouble convincing Ninie to go outside wearing just a bikini :D

We would love to use the bikini for a photoshoot - maybe one in the bathroom? What do you think?
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

nice idea :D
lukaluka

Re: Would love to see...

Post by lukaluka »

Would love to see the stunning Ruby wearing a Japanese-like school uniform...She looks so demure and innocent and yet so sexy and slyly that I think a Japanese style would become just her!
After all it's not what she wears! It's Ruby that gives elegance and allure to all her items!!!

WOW, just WOW
luka
jellyjazz

Post by jellyjazz »

Pink satin maid cosplay costume would be amazing, got my gf one from cosmates.jp but they don't sell them anymore...

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/diamo ... -wake.html

Google translating English to Japanese and hitting google images can yield some amazing stuff ;)
satin1

Post by satin1 »

jellyjazz wrote:
Google translating English to Japanese and hitting google images can yield some amazing stuff ;)
You want to see some of the videos that are available - they take hardcore satin fetish to a new level :D
cuirandsatin

Post by cuirandsatin »

Hi Everybody! Is there any chance to see Ninie again on the mysatin site? Ever her videos and pics are no longer there.... She was my favourite. So natural when showing her satin fetish!!!
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

cuirandsatin wrote:Hi Everybody! Is there any chance to see Ninie again on the mysatin site? Ever her videos and pics are no longer there.... She was my favourite. So natural when showing her satin fetish!!!
Unfortunately Ninie is no longer with mysatin.com and is working on other things now. I don't think she will be returning and as you have noted, her sets are no longer on the site (and haven't been for some time)
cherryE10

Post by cherryE10 »

..more matching top/bottom sets. shorties are my fav category of the latter :D