Re: Splattin on Satin Pic thread

Post by Wolfmanclaws »

Old school jacket and shiny leggings
Attachments
IMG_1426.jpeg
Destroy

Slutty Red Satin Ruched Clubbing Mini Dress

Post by Destroy »

Have a look at this beautiful whore dress.

So soft, silky, and slutty. The euphoria of my rock hard, veiny cock rubbing all over it before busting my warm oozy jizz onto it, soaking this bitch the way it deserves.

Fucking amazing!

Subscribe to my Patreon page to see all that this dress has to offer.
https://www.patreon.com/MessHerDress
^^^Enjoy! =D
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

Splatting on wife nightie.
Attachments
IMG_4520.jpeg
IMG_4518.jpeg
Whitesatinblouse10

Post by Whitesatinblouse10 »

Lovesatin01 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:43 am Splatting on wife nightie.
Nice cum splatter…
Whitesatinblouse10

Re: Slutty Red Satin Ruched Clubbing Mini Dress

Destroy wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:31 am Have a look at this beautiful whore dress.

So soft, silky, and slutty. The euphoria of my rock hard, veiny cock rubbing all over it before busting my warm oozy jizz onto it, soaking this bitch the way it deserves.

Fucking amazing!

^^^Enjoy! =D
Nice big load splattered…
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

That is such a lovely score bro, but I think you missed out on a golden opportunity.
Firstly, she's in her late 20s. She's still young and tight and optimal fuck material based off your description.
Second, she is VERY local.
Third and most key, she invited you to her house. That never happens, usually it's a neutral mutually agreed upon location.
I'm sure she was well aware of you being an adult male, and in spite of that she still invited you over. In her head she's probably thinking a horny man is after her slutty prom dress. He must be kinky.

If she's not a married woman, you should hit her up and come clean on the real reason you wanted her dress :)
promdresslover wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:06 pm FB Marketplace score. A "Princess Collection" blue satin dress with a pure satin lining. For $30. I could not get it fast enough. The seller actually told me to come to her house. Kind of nervous as she's VERY local, but I had a story, was buying for my daughter. Not that I need one, but always feel kinda odd. Man glad I did. Not only was the price dirt cheap, the seller was a super hot strawberry blonde, tall lady. Kindly took my 30 bucks and I was almost shaking driving home with this FUCK ME dress in tow. God damn does it feel GOOD. I looked high and low at her FB profile, I'm guessing she's in hear late 20s, but couldn't find any pictures of her in this dress. None the less, I blew a load almost instantly on the mad silky satin lining. This dress is gonna get majorly defiled inside and out. It's a DREAM and I can only imagine her getting FUCKED wearing this dress, I mean plowed HARD riding your cock while the satin licks her body and dances on yours making you CUM LIKE A HORSE.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
satynowyswiat

Post by satynowyswiat »

FUCK ... My SatinFriend tell my please what brand of that rag is ? Share more pic :)
promdresslover wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:06 pm FB Marketplace score. A "Princess Collection" blue satin dress with a pure satin lining. For $30. I could not get it fast enough. The seller actually told me to come to her house. Kind of nervous as she's VERY local, but I had a story, was buying for my daughter. Not that I need one, but always feel kinda odd. Man glad I did. Not only was the price dirt cheap, the seller was a super hot strawberry blonde, tall lady. Kindly took my 30 bucks and I was almost shaking driving home with this FUCK ME dress in tow. God damn does it feel GOOD. I looked high and low at her FB profile, I'm guessing she's in hear late 20s, but couldn't find any pictures of her in this dress. None the less, I blew a load almost instantly on the mad silky satin lining. This dress is gonna get majorly defiled inside and out. It's a DREAM and I can only imagine her getting FUCKED wearing this dress, I mean plowed HARD riding your cock while the satin licks her body and dances on yours making you CUM LIKE A HORSE.
Elizabeth Princess Collection satin (4).jpg
Elizabeth Princess Collection satin (3).jpg
Elizabeth Princess Collection satin (1).jpg
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

Splattin on satin cap~😎
esexrcznl.jpg
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

@Destroy, this lady sells alot on FB Marketplace. This was one of two dresses- the first one I missed out on wasn't satin but had an acetate satin lining, would have loved to pump and fuck it endlessly.

She isn't from here, she moved here from the other side of the country. Very trusting. Answered the door with her kid in her arms. OTOH, we don't have much crime around these parts. I'd say early 30s, long strawberry blonde hair, super fine. She handed me the dress in a dress bag. I raced home to get it out and it smelled heavenly. I am sure this was her prom dress from 10-12 years ago. I have turned it into a sperm soaked cum rag. The lining is the same satin as the bodice. The breast cups have bra material in them, which makes them great to fit the shaft of my hard cock into and shoot off all over it.

I like how it's slit to show off her legs. I'd image she got fucked in this on prom night, lifting it up for easy access to her honey pot. The satin lining licking at her while she gets owned.

The brand is Princess Collection for those wondering.
promdresslover

Re: Slutty Red Satin Ruched Clubbing Mini Dress

Post by promdresslover »

Destroy wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:31 am Have a look at this beautiful whore dress.

Fucking amazing!

^^^Enjoy! =D
Bro, that is awesome. That dress begs to be fucked in, fucked on, and fucked over. Look at it on that slut. Imagine her swallowing your manhood while wearing it, then blowing your load like you did in your pictures- all over her and that naughty FUCK ME dress. Something about red satin on a woman makes my cock throb.
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

Splatting on my polka dot satin nightie.
Attachments
IMG_4910.jpeg
IMG_4909.jpeg
Whitesatinblouse10

Lovesatin01 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:18 am Splatting on my polka dot satin nightie.
Fantastic cum load on your satin nightie, looks like you had some great fun…
satinsheetfetishguy

Post by satinsheetfetishguy »

i can't stop cumming on that one
Attachments
DSC_0087.JPG
SilkySatinShredder

Post by SilkySatinShredder »

Willissatin1501 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:40 am Coast 100% silk slip dress before and after, sadly the stains didnt wash out 😫😭
What’s happened with this dress?
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

Before and after on this white boux avenue cami set
Attachments
7FC370F4-D1DB-436A-BBDF-5E963EA4E2E1.jpeg
8CFBF4FA-A003-4A94-89A7-2CD138D1B057.jpeg