Best satin thongs

Let us know what your favourite sets are, which pics/videos are the best?
Got an idea for a new set? Let us know here
Mrxxxx

Best satin thongs

Post by Mrxxxx »

Hi all, I have just joined this forum.

I very much have a big satin fetish for thongs, specifically women’s thongs despite being a guy.

I have owned many over the years but none of which fully satisfied me until I discovered the second skin range by Lexington Intimates. They are truly amazing. Super shiny, stretchy and they even fully cover my cock and balls.

Here’s a link to my favourite.

https://lexingtonintimates.com/products ... thong-pink

I hope you guys and girls check these out!
Vabhot

Re: Best satin thongs

Post by Vabhot »

Hi, very nice collection that seems to be of good quality. Just looking at the pictures is very exciting. I'm going to order a whole set for my wife and we're going to have a lot of fun... Thanks so much for the link
Mrxxxx

Post by Mrxxxx »

Great! Did you order the thongs and if so what did you think of them? I love my Lexington thongs!
Mrxxxx

Post by Mrxxxx »

@vabhot
Attachments
75125328-CD86-4418-88D7-969673C0561D.jpeg
Mrxxxx

Post by Mrxxxx »

The Lexington second skin thongs fit very well on guys as you can see. Sublime soft, shiny, stretchy satin
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

I haven't ordered yet because I have to talk to my wife first to choose the model(s) with her.
Anyway, I won't be able to show her the photo with your bulge visible, because it excites her a lot to see a man's penis hidden by panties or a satin thong... I don't want her gets excited all alone looking at your photo because I'm going to be jealous...