Andrew85

Re: New Here, From Kuching, Sarawak.

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:14 pm
Andrew85 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:12 am
Andrew85 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:57 am

Update:
The skirt arrived..
She pass to me to take photo and measure..
But she's rushing to go home just now, so passed me the wrong one..
I open up and it's her Satin Blouse instead.. Hahaha.. :lol:

The skirt she said too short.. So cannot wear to office.. Hahaha... :lol: Its definitely Liquid Satin.. :mrgreen:
Nice blouse too. Seeing from pic, I will assume skirt is less than 40cm length.
Yea.. Could be.. :lol: Tmr I'll see..
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:52 pm
Andrew85 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:12 am
Waiting for good news
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:45 am
Waiting for good news
And here you go..
Some Photos to Feast your Eyes!
:D Please buy..
And you are right.. Its 40cm Length.. Spot on!
Hahaha.. :mrgreen:
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-10-18-18-16-47-945_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2022-10-18-18-16-51-668_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2022-10-18-18-16-55-526_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Andrew85 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:18 am

Waiting for good news
And here you go..
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-10-18-18-16-58-653_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2022-10-18-18-17-01-745_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2022-10-18-18-17-04-217_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:23 am
Waiting for good news
And here you go..
Hahaha I'm so used to buying skirts for my fiancée, when I see the length from the buyer in shein, I felt it's around 40cm.

What's your friend's height. As long as she's 160cm and below, wearing the skirt to work is not an issue. Just need to wear inner slip or inner pants. The fabric is not those feather-weight or light, so wind blow should still be able to hold. Just scared of accidentally reveal, so inner shorts will settle. Of course, it's still very sexy due to the shine and satin material. Gonna get everyone's dick standing.

Damm I'm going to buy for my fiancée. 40cm just nice as my fiance 158cm tall only. I wonder if you can hold yours in when your friend wears that. If me, I'll unload onto her or into her.
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:41 pm

And here you go..
Hahaha I'm so used to buying skirts for my fiancée, when I see the length from the buyer in shein, I felt it's around 40cm.

What's your friend's height. As long as she's 160cm and below, wearing the skirt to work is not an issue. Just need to wear inner slip or inner pants. The fabric is not those feather-weight or light, so wind blow should still be able to hold. Just scared of accidentally reveal, so inner shorts will settle. Of course, it's still very sexy due to the shine and satin material. Gonna get everyone's dick standing.

Damm I'm going to buy for my fiancée. 40cm just nice as my fiance 158cm tall only. I wonder if you can hold yours in when your friend wears that. If me, I'll unload onto her or into her.

:lol: my friend's height is 167cm.. And our workplace got some steep and long staircase.. Definitely will revealed 8) hehe..
But, yeap, materials are good weighted and definitely sexy with the shine and satin material. Confirm mine will be standing hard already everytime seeing them. :lol:
Oh yes, definitely fun to play with girl wearing a short liquid satin skirt like that :mrgreen: 8)
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:54 pm

:lol: my friend's height is 167cm.. And our workplace got some steep and long staircase.. Definitely will revealed 8) hehe..
But, yeap, materials are good weighted and definitely sexy with the shine and satin material. Confirm mine will be standing hard already everytime seeing them. :lol:
Oh yes, definitely fun to play with girl wearing a short liquid satin skirt like that :mrgreen: 8)
Ahhh stairs. Okay then not suitable. maybe can wear it during your weekend "ji mui" hang out sessions. Ya lo I'll be buying one soon. Aiya your friend 167cm, confirm will show a lot of sexy legs. Not suitable for work, suitable for hangout plus naughty sessions
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:50 am

Ahhh stairs. Okay then not suitable. maybe can wear it during your weekend "ji mui" hang out sessions. Ya lo I'll be buying one soon. Aiya your friend 167cm, confirm will show a lot of sexy legs. Not suitable for work, suitable for hangout plus naughty sessions

Yeap.. That's why now she can only wear behind "closed door" 8) Hahhaha :lol: Special sessions..
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

i still like it long hahahaha

https://my.shein.com/SHEIN-Modely-Solid ... -1732.html

already wish list it hehehehe

:lol: 8)
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

And here you go..

talk like a pro huh :lol: :lol:

my sister is slim but tall AF 190cm dont dig that wakakaka

she been wearing long malay skirt all her life in school like prefect post :twisted: :twisted:

now long midi is her offis forte

i tried sexually entice her in 2 satin but she aint buying that :evil: :evil:
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:56 am i still like it long hahahaha

Ah yes I saw it too. I'm not so much into cosplay or crossdress so long is not that fun. Prefer it on my fiancee so short is better.

Might wanna try this
https://carousell.app.link/4fSf3VY8eub
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:00 am
szewei85 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:56 am i still like it long hahahaha

Ah yes I saw it too. I'm not so much into cosplay or crossdress so long is not that fun. Prefer it on my fiancee so short is better.

Might wanna try this
https://carousell.app.link/4fSf3VY8eub
lol i see

thks thks :mrgreen:

seen that in ZALORA b4 but never buy one :mrgreen:
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

8) Wellp, my fri nd found a way to wear to office..
By wearing a legging.. Hahaha.. :lol:
Attachments
IMG_20221020_081117.jpg
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:17 am

Well will you have a hard time working today since you'll bump into her all day. Ya I was thinking of legging too. Then it'll look sexy yet privacy protected.
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:22 am
Andrew85 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:17 am

Well will you have a hard time working today since you'll bump into her all day. Ya I was thinking of legging too. Then it'll look sexy yet privacy protected.
8) Yeap.. :mrgreen: Definitely "Hard" time.. :lol: Hahaha!
While just the other day, she even wear those Cami type satin sleepwear kinda to work as a top and wear leggings and coat to cover shoulder.. 8) Goodness!