A woman who loves men that wears satin
3%
A gay couple that both wear satin
3%

Total votes: 36

SatinDeejay

Interested

Post by SatinDeejay »

I’m interested to know what peoples satin status is. I assume most of this site is men. But are you a slutty single with a satin fetish or are you in a relationship with a woman and love your satin. Or are you in a gay relationship
simonr

Re: Interested

Post by simonr »

Married and enjoy wearing all kinds of long satin dresses and skirts. My wife doesn't share the love for satin, but she doesn't mind my "special interest".
Satinloverz

Post by Satinloverz »

Actually, I just wear satin and silk panties. I use my satin slips, nighties to stroke myself off and stroke others off. I don't wear them.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

A single man with a satin fetish for female clothes, but I don’t wear any of them. Just like the way they look and the way they feel. I rub them / slide them on myself when I masturbate.
satinage

Post by satinage »

In a relationship and secretly wear satin n/w

My wife knows I love satin panties and nighties, but we do share that very rarely...
Then I'm wearing satin clothes secretly unfortunately.
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
satingoldrush

Post by satingoldrush »

Married, and both of us frequently wear, sleep in, and enjoy satin.
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

Married. We both wear satin and sleep on satin sheets.
Lately we have switched to satin caftans and tunics for our nightwear. I guess we are getting older and more practical.
Chickenboy19799

Post by Chickenboy19799 »

Love women in satin, not into wearing it myself.
Weddingdresslover

Post by Weddingdresslover »

I love women in satin but i don't want to wear any. I'm single.
maxell

Post by maxell »

I'm a crossdresser and thankfully married to a lovely supportive lady. I enjoy wearing all types of ladies satin clothing, from lingerie to ballgowns to outrageous satin fetishwear. I also wear either a satin nightgown or ladies satin pyjamas (for some reason mens satin pyjamas just don't do it for me) every night other than the summer months when it's too hot,
Satinloverz

Post by Satinloverz »

Single. I only wear silk & satin Panties. I have slips & nighties but only use them to relieve myself with.
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

I'm a trans girl, I wear all things cute and satin and have since that first princess dress when I was little. I'm 25 now and my satin collection is pretty large. I sleep in a satin nighty and satin panties every night. I love fully lined dresses and gowns. I also love skirts with a satin lining along with wearing a satin blouse. Even after all these years, all that softness and swish turns me on.
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:52 am I'm a trans girl, I wear all things cute and satin and have since that first princess dress when I was little. I'm 25 now and my satin collection is pretty large. I sleep in a satin nighty and satin panties every night. I love fully lined dresses and gowns. I also love skirts with a satin lining along with wearing a satin blouse. Even after all these years, all that softness and swish turns me on.
You sound like my type of gurl. Xx
Rayleigh

Post by Rayleigh »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:52 am I'm a trans girl, I wear all things cute and satin and have since that first princess dress when I was little. I'm 25 now and my satin collection is pretty large. I sleep in a satin nighty and satin panties every night. I love fully lined dresses and gowns. I also love skirts with a satin lining along with wearing a satin blouse. Even after all these years, all that softness and swish turns me on.
Wow, you're exactly my type of girl too
Silky007

Post by Silky007 »

I'm single man who enjoy sleeping with satin every night. I have a few set of male satin pajamas. I used satin bedsheets as well. My mom knows my interest on satin but she doesn't mind at all when everything in my room are all satin.