Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Re: Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

Post by Freddielinton »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:14 pm you are correct, that is the exact type of dress i wore to prom, mine was mint green though. they are USA made and we bought mine at Nordstroms. my mom and sister bought me dyeable white satin shoes which we had dyed to match the dress. they really are lovely dresses and the satin is luxurious, i felt wonderful wearing it and was totally aroused.

so with that knowledge,the good news i can tell you is that these dresses should be widely available in thrift stores as my senior prom was like 7 years ago. i do remember seeing a champagne colored one in the Value Village thrift store on Capitol Hill in Seattle a couple of years ago so if you can find thrift stores where people with money take their stuff there is a good chance you can find these dresses.

i still have mine of course :)
We may have our differences, but no one can deny we have great taste when it comes to satin prom dresses!
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Freedom18 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:29 am Alot of satin...anyone interested to buy all?
great collections

i wish you good luck in finding new buyers

:wink: :wink:
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

Freddielinton wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:22 pm
jasmineyoungtg wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:14 pm you are correct, that is the exact type of dress i wore to prom, mine was mint green though. they are USA made and we bought mine at Nordstroms. my mom and sister bought me dyeable white satin shoes which we had dyed to match the dress. they really are lovely dresses and the satin is luxurious, i felt wonderful wearing it and was totally aroused.

so with that knowledge,the good news i can tell you is that these dresses should be widely available in thrift stores as my senior prom was like 7 years ago. i do remember seeing a champagne colored one in the Value Village thrift store on Capitol Hill in Seattle a couple of years ago so if you can find thrift stores where people with money take their stuff there is a good chance you can find these dresses.

i still have mine of course :)
We may have our differences, but no one can deny we have great taste when it comes to satin prom dresses!

exactly! see, that's what it's all about here, luxurious, sumptuous, silky soft, sexy satin. the thick and expensive kind that says high quality and classy. and i can definitely see your attraction to prom dresses because like, think about the context most are worn in, a fun happy occasion for the femmes who wear them, a rite of passage from youth into adulthood and often a declaration of "look how sexy i am" for the whole school to see. like i said you will have great luck in finding these dresses at thrifts in richer cities or areas because they were hella popular years ago so the used market should have plenty available for some time to come. great for satin lovers as they are exquisite as you already know. i can still feel that gentle caress as i slow danced in mine. Mmmmm so good!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:51 pm exactly! see, that's what it's all about here, luxurious, sumptuous, silky soft, sexy satin. the thick and expensive kind that says high quality and classy. and i can definitely see your attraction to prom dresses because like, think about the context most are worn in, a fun happy occasion for the femmes who wear them, a rite of passage from youth into adulthood and often a declaration of "look how sexy i am" for the whole school to see. like i said you will have great luck in finding these dresses at thrifts in richer cities or areas because they were hella popular years ago so the used market should have plenty available for some time to come. great for satin lovers as they are exquisite as you already know. i can still feel that gentle caress as i slow danced in mine. Mmmmm so good!
that is the most eloquent, well spoken and dead accurate description of how I feel satin/silk is.
I'll bet you felt amazing wearing that beautiful gown.
thank you for sharing.
satinmad62

Post by satinmad62 »

My latest addition to my vintage skirt collection...A vintage wedding/Bridal skirt made from the most luxurious and soft vintage satin...This is an absolute cock pleaser :D :D :D
SKIRT 01.jpg
SKIRT 02.jpg
SKIRT 03.jpg
Last edited by satinmad62 on Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Omg what fun you must have and what luck!!!
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

promdresslover wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:05 am
jasmineyoungtg wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:51 pm exactly! see, that's what it's all about here, luxurious, sumptuous, silky soft, sexy satin. the thick and expensive kind that says high quality and classy. and i can definitely see your attraction to prom dresses because like, think about the context most are worn in, a fun happy occasion for the femmes who wear them, a rite of passage from youth into adulthood and often a declaration of "look how sexy i am" for the whole school to see. like i said you will have great luck in finding these dresses at thrifts in richer cities or areas because they were hella popular years ago so the used market should have plenty available for some time to come. great for satin lovers as they are exquisite as you already know. i can still feel that gentle caress as i slow danced in mine. Mmmmm so good!
that is the most eloquent, well spoken and dead accurate description of how I feel satin/silk is.
I'll bet you felt amazing wearing that beautiful gown.
thank you for sharing.
i *did* feel totally amazing. it was so soft and i have very sensitive skin so its lovely caress with each move as my partner lead me on the dance floor and feeling how silky soft it was as it swished caressing my body was wonderful. and seeing people look at us dancing added to the excitement. i felt like a little delicate princess in all that soft luxurious material. i felt lightheaded like i was going to faint at one point. it truly was breathtaking and a dream come true. that's why i kept the dress and probably will never get rid of it, just seeing it hanging in the closet brings back so many happy memories. i think when you purchase some girl's old prom dress in a thrift store you can imagine the amazing time she had wearing it too.
leggysian

Post by leggysian »

All my outfits.....
SatinLure

Post by SatinLure »

leggysian wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:42 pm All my outfits.....
so this is what heaven looks like. got any more pics?
leggysian

Post by leggysian »

I have pics of me in them lol. Choose a dress and ill see if i have it handy.
Itsashineyworld

Post by Itsashineyworld »

leggysian wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:06 pm I have pics of me in them lol. Choose a dress and ill see if i have it handy.
The pink Chinese dress?
Mmmmm… Shiney.
WindySkirt

Post by WindySkirt »

Do one in all of them! :)
leggysian

Post by leggysian »

Itsashineyworld wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:32 pm
leggysian wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:06 pm I have pics of me in them lol. Choose a dress and ill see if i have it handy.
The pink Chinese dress?

Itsashineyworld

Post by Itsashineyworld »

leggysian wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:59 pm
Itsashineyworld wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:32 pm
The pink Chinese dress?

Just wow!
Mmmmm… Shiney.
leggysian

Post by leggysian »

Next request.....