archived videos

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
satinmac

archived videos

Post by satinmac »

i was wondering if its possible to have all of ninie's videos put up on the site in an archive section,
she was the reason why i found this site in the first place
mysatin

Re: archived videos

Post by mysatin »

I can understand that some people really enjoyed Ninie's updates but unfortunately she is no longer with mysatin.com and, in respecting her wishes, we have removed them from the website. I hope you can understand.
cuirandsatin

Post by cuirandsatin »

Too bad! She was and she still is my favourite model of the site. She was so natural!!!!!
FinnNinie

Post by FinnNinie »

Yeah that sucks. I am still in love with Ninie :)
Im glad to have still few of here lingerie here with me.
Is there anyway to contact her ?
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

I know that Ninie is flattered that she still has fans (and does joke about doing a shoot or two again in the future) but unfortunately her personal circumstances don't allow this anymore :( We will be seeing her again in about a month's time if you want us to pass along a message.

We do still have some of her satin clothes (blouses and dresses mainly) which we will be looking to put up onto ebay auction in a few months' time.
FinnNinie

Post by FinnNinie »

Hey that is great to here Ninie is ok and you will see her soon. Tell her all my best .
It would be great to know more what she is up to nowadays so if tell her that is she want to chit chat with me would be nice to hear from her.

Would be great to know when you will be selling those things in Ebay.. i would be surely interested of getting at least some of them.
:)
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

mysatin wrote:I know that Ninie is flattered that she still has fans (and does joke about doing a shoot or two again in the future) but unfortunately her personal circumstances don't allow this anymore :( We will be seeing her again in about a month's time if you want us to pass along a message.

We do still have some of her satin clothes (blouses and dresses mainly) which we will be looking to put up onto ebay auction in a few months' time.
Are any items still for sale, and if-so, what store/seller name should I search for? Thanks! :-)
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

shinysatinlover wrote:Are any items still for sale, and if-so, what store/seller name should I search for? Thanks! :-)
See viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1426 and viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1459 for recent sales. We'll try and list some more in about a month or so and will make similar posts on the forum.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

mysatin wrote:
shinysatinlover wrote:Are any items still for sale, and if-so, what store/seller name should I search for? Thanks! :-)
See viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1426 and viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1459 for recent sales. We'll try and list some more in about a month or so and will make similar posts on the forum.
Many thanks - will do!! :D