Next Ruby Shoot

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
mysatin

Next Ruby Shoot

Post by mysatin »

All going well we will have Ruby here at mysatin for another shoot this weekend (12 Nov)

Bearing in mind the level that we are shooting (non-nude satin in the studio), please let us know if you have any particular requests and we will see what we can do :D
satin1

Re: Next Ruby Shoot

Post by satin1 »

Please can we see Ruby in a bit (well OK, a lot) of black satin? Nice black satin evening dress, shiny black satin nightie and robe combo? Would look awesome with her hair colour :D
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

satin1 wrote:Please can we see Ruby in a bit (well OK, a lot) of black satin? Nice black satin evening dress, shiny black satin nightie and robe combo? Would look awesome with her hair colour :D
I've got a black satin dress I'd like to shoot her in, not sure if I (or she) can get a nightie or cami under it though... I'll also try and do a completely black nighwear scene if we have time.
satin1

Post by satin1 »

Sorry - Black dress in one shoot and black nightwear in another was what I meant :D

Cheers
RubyRed

Post by RubyRed »

Hello Ruby here,
Im hitting the web cams soon and taking special requests for fetish on myfreecams.com, so come and have a chat or message me, id love to see you there soon! ;)
Love,
Ruby x
lukaluka

Post by lukaluka »

Wow Ruby, how sweet imagining You write to us mortals...hmmmm. I'm Your humble servant and oh, so curious about the fetish You mentioned!

poet of Your Beauty!

luka
luka
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

What day and time are u going to be on there Ruby?
Satin always looks best on a women
RubyRed

Post by RubyRed »

Hello,
Very sorry but Iv had a few problems with my cam so if you have tried to come and see me, thank you very much but I will be on there soon and will keep you posted,
Lots of Ruby love,
Happy new year to you all :) xxxxxx
SamSatin

Post by SamSatin »

what sort of shows will you be doing?
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Been in touch with Ruby a couple of times via PM to find out when she's on,but of yet have not been able to catch her (can't even find her profile on the site (Rubyred uk))
Was going to PM her in the new year to see when or if shes going to be on.
SamSatin

Post by SamSatin »

that girl could potentially make a fortune
lukaluka

Post by lukaluka »

Hi Beauty...I keep checking the webcam site you said, but cannot see you there. I also left you a message...
I miss you so!

luka
luka
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

i PM'd Rubz about a week ago about her shows but haven't got anything back yet,maybe she has had second thoughts bout doing hard shows? (not that i would think any less of her if she did,we love you Rubz :D )