Chicken and potatos, again?

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
fondofshiny

Chicken and potatos, again?

Post by fondofshiny »

I am not a member of MySatin.com, but I am a member of satinplay.com for some time now, and I have to say, the videos tend to be a bit monotonous. The same settings, same sequence, same positions. The only thing that varies are the models and the outfits. But the videos always start and end the same way, and much of the middle is the same, too. Love the satin and most of the models, but you really need to spice these up, at least on SP.com

Also, I am really not a fan of the gonzo. I don’t know how many other satin play fans would agree, but I actually find it quite a turn-off. Nothing screams “Hello, I’m an actress with absolutely no interest in satin whatsoever, I’m just doing this because they’re paying me” quite so loudly as that first line of the video: “Hi guys, it’s me. I’m going to show you my lovely satin outfit”.

I would get much more turned on if I had a fly-on-the-wall perspective of the girl masturbating in satin, not because she is being paid to put on a show, but because she actually gets turned on by it.

Just sayin’…
georgegt3

Re: Chicken and potatos, again?

Post by georgegt3 »

fondofshiny wrote:I would get much more turned on if I had a fly-on-the-wall perspective of the girl masturbating in satin, not because she is being paid to put on a show, but because she actually gets turned on by it.
There was another post koncking around some where(which i can't find it at the mo).Where poster said about the girl's doing it for no money and just for the love of satin,and if i remember rightly he got slaughterd for being a twat.........jus saying.

"The same settings" Who's looking at the decor? There's a fucking horny girl in front of me dressed in satin and talking dirty to me,don't give a shit where she is.
"same positions" Yeah i think the girls should be doing handstands
“Hi guys, it’s me. I’m going to show you my lovely satin outfit”. I'm quite happy if she don't talk about the satin or whats she wearing,as long as its dirty fine by me.

Ive been a memeber of most of the satin sites on the web at some time and s/play is the best solo girl site out there.

(George has had a bad day at work and his back is hurting,does it show) :D
Satin always looks best on a women
test45

Post by test45 »

I'm kind of the reverse when it comes to the speech content of the videos. I'm more interested in hearing what the models think of what they're wearing and how it feels than them talking about us - dirty talk style content makes up most of the rest of the internet. Getting someone to talk about the satin they're wearing isn't :)

I guess there are limitations on how varied locations can be. I'm still hoping for some outdoor updates in future. Even if the weather is bad it would allow for something like a short shoot with an outfit getting gradually wetter due to light rain.

Perhaps some suggestions on how to create a difference between the updates would help for future shoots?
Favourite Models: Ruby, Courtney.

Favourite Clothing: Dressing Gowns, Trousers, Salwar Kameez.

Requests: Group Shoots, Outdoors, Speech, Wet / Messy.

Want To See: Lauren Louise.
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

test45 wrote:I'm still hoping for some outdoor updates in future. Even if the weather is bad it would allow for something like a short shoot with an outfit getting gradually wetter due to light rain.
We did actually have Baybee booked for an outdoors shoot in the forest last month, but had to cancel as there was more than just "light rain".