*** Girl of the Year 2011 *** We need your votes!

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
georgegt3

*** Girl of the Year 2011 *** We need your votes!

Post by georgegt3 »

Ok its getting near the end of 2011 so how about a little competition to see which one of the girls is are favourite. I think the best way to do this is you can choose upto 5 girls from each site,the 1st scoring 5pts the 2nd 4pts etc.

So my top 5 for satin/play are

1st Megan Coxxx. ( it was a toss up between Megan & Amy but i choose Megan cos shes always been one of my fav's) 5pts
2nd Amy Latina. (Best newcomer by far) 4pts
3rd Vicky Gabrielle (just a beauitful girl(last set was back in FEB need to get her back)) 3pts
4th Evey (good around sexy girl) 2pts
5th Hannah/Leeloo (the only girl to cross over to the dark side,well done hannah) 1p

Top 5 for My/Satin

1st Sophia Smith ( yes shock horror its not Ruby,but Sophia has really grown on me lately) 5pt
2nd Ruby (ok shes bound to win it) 4pts
3rd Selena ( really like this girl wish she would cross over to the dark side) 3pts
4th Lucy (cute lokking blond) 2pts
5th Leigh (love that smile) 1pt

Honourable mentions for Beybee (pre op) and louise from My/satin.

Voting close's on 1st of jan 2012
Satin always looks best on a women
mysatin

Re: Girl of the Year

Post by mysatin »

I have my personal favourites, but I don't think it is really fair on the models for me to say (just imagine the conversation when re-booking a model who didn't make my personal top five - "You think 'XYZ' is hotter than me? FU!")

We do have the star rating feedback system in the members' area which allows people to vote - and we do use this to determine who to rebook (so do make sure to rate those you like/dislike if you haven't already). As an idea we could publish/compare the top 5 as voted here by the forum members vs. the top five voted in the MS/SP members' areas.

I'm making this thread a sticky to hopefully get a few more people to vote! :D
georgegt3

Re: *** Girl of the Year *** We need your votes!

Post by georgegt3 »

Thankyou for making the thread sticky. I get the feeling some times most of the guys on here would rather post pic's of they cum shots on satin then talk about the girls wearing it.

There's over a thousand members on this forum so surely some one else would vote
P.S this is votes for girl's who have appeared on ethier site's this year hence "girl of the year" Girl of all time is a vote for another day. Also you dont have to vote for 5 girls like iv'e done 3,2 or even jus the one will be fine,with 5pts still going to your fav one
SO GET VOTING!!!!!!! :D
removed

Post by removed »

Just the three for me

1. Baybee (pre op)
2. Megan coxxx
3. Amy Latina
silktaffetafetish

Post by silktaffetafetish »

From mysatin.com:

1. Mary Louise - the 8th wonder of the world!
(Although initially she didn't stand out too much due to her unflattering outfits mostly, her recent photo shoot and accompanying video(Tibby's erotic Satin story) where she wears a blue satin nightie and black tights absolutely proves beyond all doubt that Mary Louise wins hands down when she wears blue tops and black tights!! This woman is the premier silk/satin goddess for me. It's just a pity that red, green, etc just doesn't suit her complexion, hair colour or body type. Blue really radiates the beauty of her body!! So I'm guessing that she looks good in jeans too. Just in casual clothes this women would definitely attract ALL my attention. So what more can I say... I love satin and silk because it loves Mary Louise. She gets all my points and votes and I believe naturally that she is the best model overall in all the satin/silk websites!! I'm her number one fan!No man could say 'no' to Mary Louise! give her all your votes!)

2. Ruby
(With Red hair, a sexy body, and eyes that shout 'come to bed darling', Ruby can define why men desire women that wear silk/satin, and her recent photo shoots have been great, like in 'Teal Satin Gown' and 'Gold Satin Sheets'.

3. Leigh
(Leigh has just a beautiful smile that radiates from her eyes that no matter what she wears she is a beautiful woman. She seems to have a great personality to go along with it, she is very natural I think. She is best at what she does in pink satin nighties and black tights... yum yum!!

4. Jennifer
(Blonde, petite, beautiful cute face, amazing body, especially breasts... what's not to love!! Her poses are some of the sexiest of all the girls and her outfits in black, red and pink show her to be stunning)

5.Layla
(This eastern beauty is showing great promise recently too. I'm not too attracted to her Indian outfits, but when she wore the red satin nightie and especially the teal nightie with black stockings then she reflected an Asian Princess, revealing the true curves of her body, just wanting to practice Kama Sutra on you!!)

For Satinplay.com:

1. Jamie Brooks
(Amazing body, facial feautres, super sexy breasts and ass... her poses are amazing and she looks great in all outfits!)

2. Roxanna
(Just wonderful in her photo shoots, super sexy poses, stunning in blue, white and black outfits which all suit her body and personality best. eastern European beauty at its' best!! she is the reason i found out about satinplay.com)

3. Michelle Moist
(nice photo shoots and her name says it all!)

4. Danielle Maye
(Unfortunately the variety of colours used in her outfits doesn't suit her and as a result she hides her best features. But when she gets the colour and outfit right shes' got that mojo!)

5. Samantha Bentley
(New to satinplay.com... has a beautiful body without clothes... is exceptional with silk and satin!)
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Sorry Silktaffetafetish but Michelle Moist hasn't had a update this year and niether has Layla so im afraid they can't be accepted. (otherwise Michelle would of been in my top 5)
Please choose another girl for your number 3 from satin/play and number 5 from my/satin
Freddy1000

Post by Freddy1000 »

If i had to choose the Girl of the Year. It will be definitly LEIGH

This woman is really really gorgeous. I like all of her.
Her smile, her voice, her hair, her face, her boobs, her attitude.

I love her in the update " Leigh's date ", she's wearing a wonderfull satin white pettitcoat/slip and a stunning long black satin dress. All together fit so well on her.
I want her to be my date in those clothes.

I'm becoming a Leigh's addict :D :D :D I want to marry her , is that possible ?? :p :p
Or at least see her just one time in those clothes.

Leigh , i love u :)
Favourite Models: LEIGH

Favourite Clothing: Long Nightgowns and Long satin dress.

Requests: Duo Sets (girl / girl), More Outfits, Speech.
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

Freddy1000 wrote:I'm becoming a Leigh's addict :D :D :D I want to marry her , is that possible ?? :p :p
Well... I guess you would have to ask her! She is a pretty awesome person when you get to meet her too - really good attitude.

If there were one girl who I think might be tempted to "go over to the dark side" as George puts it, then it would be Leigh. I'm not in the business of pressurising models, but I can certainly ask (if there is a demand for it).

I'll put you down as a 5pts vote for Leigh for MySatin for model of the year.

I'd like to have her back again for a shoot using our new video camera (the one that does the 1080p MP4 videos), but that is off-topic. Feel free to start a new thread if you want to.
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

If there were one girl who I think might be tempted to "go over to the dark side" as George puts it, then it would be Leigh. I'm not in the business of pressurising models, but I can certainly ask (if there is a demand for it).
Ask her,Ask Her im sure there would be a demand for her,but then again i think you should ask every girl on my/satin :D Sophia Smith does topless work maybe she might want to get a little darker. :D
Freddy1000

Post by Freddy1000 »

Do u know if she can come to the forum ???
Favourite Models: LEIGH

Favourite Clothing: Long Nightgowns and Long satin dress.

Requests: Duo Sets (girl / girl), More Outfits, Speech.
test45

Post by test45 »

For me :)

MySatin

1) Courtney
2) Baybee
3) Louise
4) Ruby
5) Leigh

I really like Courtney (perhaps in part because she looks a bit like someone I've known). I was glad to see newer sets from her and hope there'll be some mp4 updates in the future. I'm looking forward to the ,MP4 updates from Baybee and Louise.

Satin Play

1) Megan Coxx
2) Evey
3) Danielle Maye
4) Vicky Gabrielle
5) Roxanna

A duo shoot between Evey and Megan Coxx would be amazing (they've done a shoot together elsewhere).
Favourite Models: Ruby, Courtney.

Favourite Clothing: Dressing Gowns, Trousers, Salwar Kameez.

Requests: Group Shoots, Outdoors, Speech, Wet / Messy.

Want To See: Lauren Louise.
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

"test45"A duo shoot between Evey and Megan Coxx would be amazing (they've done a shoot together elsewhere)."

Know the shoot you mean Test. And in the Office shoot they did Megan is wearing a Satin bra and panties. :D
Thanks for voting
lukaluka

Post by lukaluka »

RUBY (unique)
Sophia (I love the fact she talks to us...)
Lara Rose
Lola
Selena

luka
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Sorry Luka but Lara Rose and Lola have not had a update this year and cannot be acepeted.

Lola aka Megan cox has had updates this year on satin/play but you havn't voted for any girls from stain/play
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Over eleven hundred members and only six votes so far,com'on people :? Still least it will be easy for me to add the score's up :)