Tits Out For The Lads

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
georgegt3

Tits Out For The Lads

Post by georgegt3 »

Ive notice that a lot of the girls on s/play are getting their tits out a bit quick.Take the lastest update Amy,i love this vid,and what she's wearing.But she get's her tits far to earley.Part of the turn on for me is seeing nipples in satin. (pokies) If Amy had left her top up and just pulled her panties to the side and fucked herself this would of been a 10/10,but it was 9/10 (alright 9.5/10) A few updates ago Megan was wearing almost the same gear but in white and didn't get her tits out for age's,she even comments to the camrera "you havn't seen my tits yet(or somthing)" Even then one slips back in and stays there and this is so horny and erotic.Obviously with blouses ahd bra's this might not work,but in one of Michelle Moist vid's she take's off her bra and puts her blouse back on stretching over her nips.But other girls are to quick to get them out.
For me if its a blouse by all means undo it and let them silp out but dont be to qiuck to get rid of it,and lingerie i love to see just one strap let down so one tit falls out but the other stays covered,instead of it just being pull down. Have i got this right or am i just moaning at a small issue.Let me know what you think.
Satin always looks best on a women
mysatin

Re: Tits Out For The Lads

Post by mysatin »

Thanks for your input. I tend to agree with you that some of the girls get their boobs/lady bits out too quick. I think it is probably because they are so used to working for other websites where they have to get all of their clothes off as fast as possible. It's actually quite surprising the number of models who turn up thinking that the less material an outfit has the "sexier" it is...

When we shoot the videos we try and shoot them in one take, so in general all of the direction has to be given before we press record. We try and direct from behind the camera a bit, but without talking, it's hand signals which some girls just can't understand (or simply chose to ignore!)

I think Amy makes up for it as she really enjoyed the role play side of things and got into it (I enjoy her dirty talking in the videos). I think you will enjoy the rest of her videos too - they are all a little bit longer (cloer to 15 minutes) and you can see she is enjoying herself. Probably the next best video of hers is the french maid update - I don't think she actually gets her boobs out at all, but tries on a whole bunch of satin panties and mastrubates through about 3 pairs at one time. (BTW: You can see behind the scenes of her on our YouTube channel if you haven't already)

I'll have a think about how I can improve the direction we give to the models in terms of nipples through blouses/dresses, and I welcome other members' input/thoughts too.
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

I was just wondering if you given this any more thought.

Danielle Maye is Such a beauitful girl and the lastest pic'a you'll posted off her are great,but t just know half way trough the fakes will come out.
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

georgegt3 wrote:I was just wondering if you given this any more thought.

Danielle Maye is Such a beauitful girl and the lastest pic'a you'll posted off her are great,but t just know half way trough the fakes will come out.
Reserve judgement until later this month when her next updates goes up on the site...?
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Has Jess West been in yet? if not any chance of her leaving her tits in,be nice to see some pokies!!

P.S Tell her i loved the B/G scene's she's done recently :D
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

georgegt3 wrote:Has Jess West been in yet? if not any chance of her leaving her tits in,be nice to see some pokies!!
P.S Tell her i loved the B/G scene's she's done recently :D
She was in the studio all day today - looking lovely as ever. I actually told her about the "pokies" - she calls them "peanuts"... :D We captured a few on video but they haven't come off the camera yet so I've no idea what they look like yet.

Jess tweeted a few of the updates by taking photos from the PC as they were being downloaded from the camera - see https://twitter.com/?photo_id=1#!/jessw ... 60/photo/1 , http://instagr.am/p/T_Lvi/ , http://instagr.am/p/UARLa/ or @mysatin or @jesswestxxx on twitter

We did talk a bit about doing some G-G scenes for satinplay with Jess and Megan Coxxx - it's just a matter of sorting out dates that we are all free...!
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

mysatin wrote:We did talk a bit about doing some G-G scenes for satinplay with Jess and Megan Coxxx - it's just a matter of sorting out dates that we are all free...!
YES :D YES :D YES Please make this happen! And if i can be cheeky and pick the outfits for one of the scene's i would be forever in debt to you :P (well sort of)
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Had to open this debate again after the last two post. The Tina Kay shoot was disapointing due to the fact that (even though the girls are leaving their breast's in longer) in the end she's laid on the sofa with just a roll of satin material round her waist,same with the Jess West update. If Tina had kept the cami top on or taken it off and put the blouse back on and just done up a couple of buttons so it was tight over her body,this would off made the vid so much more enjoyable.
Am i the only one who feels this way? com'on guys back me up.
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

The most recent Tina Kay update was the last one we had of her. That shoot was actually done over a year ago (before your initial post I think!)

We openly acknowledge that some shoots are "better" than others, and some will appeal more to certain members than others; that is simply the nature of any creative enterprise. There were two updates on the 14th, so I hope you at least enjoyed some of it!

By way of comparison, the next update for satinplay will be Stacey K in a long teal nightie on the 19th - we'd be interested to hear if you prefer that style of update more.