Girls you'd like to see on satin play

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
georgegt3

Re: Girls you'd like to see on satin play

Post by georgegt3 »

Just check out the pic's on twitter can't wait for the vid's :D .when do you think you'll be putting the 1st vid up on the site?
Satin always looks best on a women
satin1

Post by satin1 »

God she looks gorgeous!!!

Thanks - black satin....mmmmmm
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

georgegt3 wrote:Just check out the pic's on twitter can't wait for the vid's :D .when do you think you'll be putting the 1st vid up on the site?
I know it sounds a long way off, but it's likely to be around six weeks' time - so towards the end of March or even the beginning of April.
deleted

Post by deleted »

mysatin wrote:Here's Michelle Moist from yesterday's shoot - the black satin nightie seems to have come out ok! :D More pics on our twitter @mysatin
Woah. Looks great! :) Have you asked her if she will do a boy/girl shoot? I've seen that she has done girl/boy stuff on other sites.
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Any chance of getting Vikki Gabrielle back,is she still modeling?
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

georgegt3 wrote:Any chance of getting Vikki Gabrielle back,is she still modeling?
We haven't spoken with Gabrielle since her last shoot with us around 18 months ago...! I'm not sure if she is still modelling or not, but I'm pretty sure she is pregnant at the moment, so it would be a while before we could get her back for satinplay (if at all)
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Just found a vid of sophia Smith doing full nude and lightly playing with her pussy and chance of getting her on satinplay even if its not that hard.
Also theres a girl called Anna Lovato i would like to see on satin play,plus all the other girls ive mention in the past :) Natalia Forrest being top of that list.
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

georgegt3 wrote:Just found a vid of sophia Smith doing full nude and lightly playing with her pussy and chance of getting her on satinplay even if its not that hard.
Also theres a girl called Anna Lovato i would like to see on satin play,plus all the other girls ive mention in the past :) Natalia Forrest being top of that list.
Sophia Smith will work fully nude, but she is quite selective in who she will do this with. We are on pretty good terms with Sophia so I'm sure that we could persuade to do this for one of our websites, but of course on satinplay the theme is satin/silk which means the girls never really get fully nude....

Normally for satinplay.com we wouldn't book a model who won't masturbate with sex toys on video. That seems to be the minimum level of content that people expect and Sophia won't do that :( [and she'd tell you exactly where to go if you asked!]

I've added Natalia Forest to our list of shoots to try and organise, and I've just looked up Anna Lovato - wow! She's hot... :D

We're having a break from shooting for the next three weeks, but we'll try and get some of those girls here along with the return of Jennifer Jade, Megan/Jess duo, and a few other new girls we've been chatting with
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

mysatin wrote:[and a few other new girls we've been chatting with
Ive always thought if i won the lottery i'd like to run my own studio/website (did photography at school) and i always thought it was just a case of ringing up the girl/model agency and saying i'd like to book you for this day,but im guessing its a lot harder than than.

P.S Thanks for puting Natalia on your list for girls to get much appreciated :)
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

All going well we will be shooting Natalia Forrest later this month! :D If there are any requests in particular then please let us know
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Thankyou thankyou thankyou sooooooo much for getting Natalia,i can't wait. What with Michelle Moist's shoots starting next week i feel really spoilt :D
As for what Natalia should wear,well you know what i like.Any long dress(no bra) long nightdress,cami top french kinckers or that nice white baby doll top which is split down the front+matching white panties :D
Ask her about some lez shoots,she's done plenty.Ive been thinking of joining her own site just to get the lez vid she's done with Kacie James and a double ended dildo :P be better if it was in satin.

Once again thanks :D
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

We've had a minor disaster booking Natalia Forrest for a shoot (a mixup with dates and then the heating in the studio going bust), but all going well the shoot will go ahead this coming week :D

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions for outfits!
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

bollrn wrote:would love to see leigh on Satinplay
All going well we will have Leigh shooting for SatinPlay next week! :D
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

How did the shoot with Natalia go? Any chance of some preview pic's? :D
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

georgegt3 wrote:How did the shoot with Natalia go? Any chance of some preview pic's? :D
Natalia was fabulous - a great model to work with and really down to earth. We'll certainly have her back in the future.

We have posted some of the previews from the shoot here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=924

She came down the evening before the shoot but unfortunately fell ill while she was here at the studio so the shoot didn't go exactly to plan...! :-( We did still manage to get some sets done but it was pretty hard going for her as she was in a fair amount of pain :shock:

I'm happy to report that she's all better now and will be back in the next few months for what will hopefully be a more trouble-free shoot