Girls you'd like to see on satin play

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
georgegt3

Re: Girls you'd like to see on satin play

Post by georgegt3 »

georgegt3 wrote:Any news on Michelle Moist? Is see coming in soon.
Natalia Forrest pls pretty pls :P
Satin always looks best on a women
SamSatin

Post by SamSatin »

lukaluka wrote:If I may, I'm glad Ruby said no to model on satin play...She's so beautiful and she wears her satins and silks with so much grace...To ask her to perform kinky poses or take hard shots, would be like ask A Greek Goddess to do some cleaning! Really, I don't mean to offend any other of the girls, they do look great and sexy on Satin Play, but Ruby is Ruby. She's provocative and cheeky and she cleverly let our imagination do the trick!

How can she be so great?

Ruby I love youuuuuu

luka
get off you fool. the only reason i stopped my subscription was because ruby wouldnt take the plunge.
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

georgegt3 wrote:
georgegt3 wrote:Any news on Michelle Moist? Is see coming in soon.
Natalia Forrest pls pretty pls :P
Oh and Faye x would be nice :P
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Been looking forward to the new girls but disappointed not to see anyone i wish for :( So at this xams time maybe santa will grant my wish :D

Natalia Forrest/Natalia X/Natalia Banks
Chelsea French
Kloe Kane/Charlie Edwards
Faye X

And please get back Michelle Moist/Vikki Gabrielle/Zoe and Megan
Last edited by georgegt3 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

georgegt3 wrote:Been looking forward to the new girls but disappointed not to see anyone i wish for :( So at this xams time maybe santa will grant my wish :D

Natalia Forrest/Natalia X/Natalia Banks
Chelsea French
Kloe Kane/Charlie Edwards
Faye X

And please get back Michelle Moist/Vikki Gabrielle/Zoe and Megan
Oh and Kacie James Image
she's so cute
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

georgegt3 wrote:And please get back Michelle Moist/Vikki Gabrielle/Zoe and Megan
We have Michelle Moist booked in again for next week - if you have any requests you'll have to get them in fairly quickly...! :D
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

mysatin wrote:We have Michelle Moist booked in again for next week - if you have any requests you'll have to get them in fairly quickly...! :D

Mmmmm wear to start :D The nice cami top and french knickers(the set Amy L wore in her 1st set) and the long blue evening dress (Danelle M wore recently). But wearing nothing underneath no slips or bra's,but some nice matching panties she can pull to one side. And please please ask her to leave her tits covered in the satin. Thanks :D

Also ask her about some hard B/G and lez. Love to see her and Megan in satin and a strapon.
Big fan of Michelle got lot's of her vid's good to see her back in satin.
satin1

Post by satin1 »

I second the request for some harder sets - especially in a black satin nightie and robe 8)
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

georgegt3 wrote:Mmmmm wear to start :D The nice cami top and french knickers(the set Amy L wore in her 1st set) and the long blue evening dress (Danelle M wore recently). But wearing nothing underneath no slips or bra's,but some nice matching panties she can pull to one side. And please please ask her to leave her tits covered in the satin. Thanks :D

Also ask her about some hard B/G and lez. Love to see her and Megan in satin and a strapon.
Big fan of Michelle got lot's of her vid's good to see her back in satin.
We can certainly do a set in the french knickers, but we don't have that long blue dress anymore :( We've got plenty of other long satin dresses though so there will be a long dress update (bearing in mind that Michelle is actually quite petite...)

As for hard G-G, we did just about have Megan Coxxx and Jess West booked in for a shoot together, but that fell through (she's pretty busy!). We are trying to follow up to get that back on track.
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

satin1 wrote:I second the request for some harder sets - especially in a black satin nightie and robe 8)
We will aim to shoot a black satin update with Michelle although black (along with white) satin is quite a hard colour to shoot as you want to ensure that the material still looks shiny in the photos/videos.
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

mysatin wrote:We can certainly do a set in the french knickers, but we don't have that long blue dress anymore :( We've got plenty of other long satin dresses though so there will be a long dress update (bearing in mind that Michelle is actually quite petite...)
Any nice evening dress will do but one thats made off thin satin not a thick heavy gown and as long as she's not wearing a bra underneath,you know how i love my pokies (sorry peanuts) :D
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

mysatin wrote:
satin1 wrote:I second the request for some harder sets - especially in a black satin nightie and robe 8)
We will aim to shoot a black satin update with Michelle although black (along with white) satin is quite a hard colour to shoot as you want to ensure that the material still looks shiny in the photos/videos.

Know what you mean. Take these two pic's of Amber Heard,the 1st one looks like it might be satin but the 2nd one is dark and you can't tell.

Image Image
Last edited by georgegt3 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
satin1

Post by satin1 »

This shiny enough ? Borrowed from OT but a great shot :D

And if you could ever book Chloe Louise,I'd be happier than a happy thing on happy juice
mzsatinlover

Post by mzsatinlover »

why do the girls on satin play look like they are faking???? im a female and know what it feels like and they look like they are about to burst into a fit of giggles??? LOL
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

Here's Michelle Moist from yesterday's shoot - the black satin nightie seems to have come out ok! :D More pics on our twitter @mysatin
Attachments
satinplay-michelle-black-nightie.jpg