Best models

Post by SamSatin »

Ruby and Lara Rose

please please please get ruby on satinplay

these two push my buttons
mysatin

Re: Best models

Post by mysatin »

I'm still in touch with Ruby and I'm trying to sort out dates for the next shoot with her - she's fairly busy though! I don't think she will do any hard stuff for satinplay.

Lara Rose has fallen off the radar and I haven't spoken to her in a while - I'll try and contact her, but she didn't do any nude (or harder) modelling last time I spoke to her...

We have just recently shot with Courtney again and have a new blonde model Lucy who will both be going up on mysatin in the near future.

For satinplay, we had a great day shooting with Jennifer J recently - she's pretty naughty, and pretty fun to work with - her intro video is already up here: http://www.satinplay.com/models/Jennifer-J
SamSatin

Post by SamSatin »

why not, im sure shes got her tits out etc before

she should be proud of what she got
lukaluka

Post by lukaluka »

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby...
she's driving me crazy....
Where else can she be found on the Web?
luka
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

lukaluka wrote:Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby...
she's driving me crazy....
Make sure you give her sets a star rating (and optional comment if you feel like it) - we use these to make sure we rebook the girls that our members like :D
satin48

Post by satin48 »

Please Samantha Bentley's is the best modele andf the more nice girl with satin . When I can see again this girl ???
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

satin48 wrote:Please Samantha Bentley's is the best modele andf the more nice girl with satin . When I can see again this girl ???
The next update featuring Samantha Bentley will go up in around 2-3 weeks' time. You can see the sets of her currently online at http://www.satinplay.com/models/Samantha-Bentley