Cowl neck satin dresses

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
cheesedude

Cowl neck satin dresses

Post by cheesedude »

Does any one else have a preference for satin cowl neck dresses? For me, when on a curvy sexy woman, there's nothing better. But it's so hard to find them on the internet, it takes a lot of searching.

Anna in the most recent update (https://www.satinplay.com/satin-silk-ga ... dress.html) was the right idea, but I would have loved to see her bend over a lot more, and see her breasts slowly fall out before the rest of the sequence, which was quite enjoyable.

Is there any chance of seeing more women in slinky, cowl neck dresses, slowly getting exposed?
cheesedude

Re: Cowl neck satin dresses

Post by cheesedude »

The attachment rsz_1screenshot_20200419-221136.jpg is no longer available
rsz_1screenshot_20200419-221136.jpg
Some examples
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

The blue satin cowl-neck dress that Anna Bailey wore was from Miss-guided, we've just bought another one in a yellow/gold colour and hope to shoot with it once the lockdown restrictions are eased.
cheesedude

Post by cheesedude »

Jess in the new video was perfect, just like that please! 😍
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

Hey Cheesedude; I just scored a vintage 1930s medium weight ankle length cream colored cowl neck gown on Etsy. She's that glorious medium weight rayon satin that's so hard to find in mint condition so when one comes up you have to snag it. The seller gave it to me for $130, down from $195 and I'll have it this week. Those Carol Lombard satin gowns were to die for and now I will finally have one for my desires. Lucky me. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla aka Satinsheets