I'm not sure how feasible this would be but...

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
silkysatinlover1

I'm not sure how feasible this would be but...

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

Firstly, the new content on both sites is amazing, you do such a good job of delievering amazing satin content that just keeps getting better! I was having a think thisafternoon and I was wondering how feasible it might be for you guys to run some kind of competition etc for a member to come and be on set during filming for a day? Sort of like a thank you to the a hugely lucky paying member, if you advertised it right this would definately attact people who may think of purchasing a membership but havn't! Just the thought of being on set and watching/meeting some of the models would be absolutely amazing, as we all have a massive appreciation of satin. Is this something that could be done?
mysatin

Re: I'm not sure how feasible this would be but...

Post by mysatin »

silkysatinlover1 wrote:Firstly, the new content on both sites is amazing, you do such a good job of delievering amazing satin content that just keeps getting better!
Thank you for the kind comment. We do try and keep improving the content - for example we are aware that the shoot locations are getting a little repititous, so we have ben preparing a new area of the studio to shoot in. We are shooting with Jennifer J this weekend for satinplay.com so we are hoping it will be ready by then! We do value the feedback we get from members telling us what/who they do like (and who they don't!)
silkysatinlover1 wrote:I was having a think thisafternoon and I was wondering how feasible it might be for you guys to run some kind of competition etc for a member to come and be on set during filming for a day? Sort of like a thank you to the a hugely lucky paying member, if you advertised it right this would definately attact people who may think of purchasing a membership but havn't! Just the thought of being on set and watching/meeting some of the models would be absolutely amazing, as we all have a massive appreciation of satin. Is this something that could be done?
This is an interesting idea. There are of course practicality issues.... Our studio is based in the South of England, UK, so people would have to make their own way here. With members in the USA and continental Europe it might not be as popular as members may not be willing to travel. Typically we would only shoot with one model on any given day, and of course some models may not be willing to shoot with others present (some models would get off on it though!), so the "full" selection of satin models may not be available. Certainly an idea to consider if we get more interest.
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

I'm in the south of England and if its Megan Cox i'm there!!!!
Satin always looks best on a women
silkysatinlover1

I'm quite suprised that there hasn't been more of a response to this! I would have thought that alot of members would be enthusiastic about it, but it is good to hear that it is an idea that might be considered!
silkysatinlover1

I am really shocked that not more people have thought this is a good idea, Mysatin admin I did message you about this a few days ago, just wondering if there would be any news about it or if this is possible at all?