Fav Models

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
georgegt3

Fav Models

Post by georgegt3 »

Have to say at the moment its go to be Megan Cox(Lola) Great body.great,natural tits,great chat. Can't wait to see more of her.
Other fav's from satinplay in no order. Evey,Michelle Moist,Vikki Gabrielle,Hannah(Leeloo)
Satin always looks best on a women
mysatin

Re: Fav Models

Post by mysatin »

Megan Coxxx / Lola Lyx is really hot - great natural body, and I love her slightly well-to-do accent - awesome when she's talking dirty to the camera :D

I remember her first shoot for mysatin.com all that time ago (incidentally that was the first website work she ever did), and although it was a non-nude shoot she was dying to strip off!
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Totaly agree about the accent,she come's across as having a very sexy and playfull nature.She done a lot of work for television x and is up for an award as best starlet.
You can vote for her on their web site,she also done a couple of b/g scenes on the site but there stream to view only can't d/l them :(
I did find a hard lez film of her on a VOD site it was only £7 to d/l and she's in all 4 scenes with another satinplay fav Jess West,so i sure the two of them would be up for some lez fun on satinplay. Here's wishing.
removed

Post by removed »

hmm i didnt even notice lola and megan were the same model even though she is my absolute favourite :oops: :lol: followed very closely by baybee

would be great to see lola/megan in a boy/girl scene in a prom dress ending with the money shot right down the front of her dress and her rubbing it in!

is that a slight possibility :?:
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Love the latest update wiv Evey she looks so hot in that dress

(Am i the only one on ere interested in the models on the site?)
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

That is indeed a gorgeous white satin dress Evey is wearing - but it is quite tight around the bust which is the reason we haven't used it more often - the models with bigger boobs simply don't fit into it :(

What do you think of our latest model Jennifer J? http://twitpic.com/49jcty - we shot her for mysatin.com (and the videos are pretty cool), and will be having her back in a few weeks' time to shoot for satinplay.com
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Jennifer looks nice,but im not a fan of fake or big tits. Give me natural small pert tits anyday.
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Well done to Megan Cox for winning the starlet of the year at the televison x awards
Give her my best wishes next time you shoot her