Alicia Kitten

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
satin1

Alicia Kitten

Post by satin1 »

Just rejoined MySatin on the strength of Alicias new set - are there any more upcoming soon? Has she done any for SatinPlay? Would love to see her in a black satin nightie... :D
IReallyLovePureSilk

Re: Alicia Kitten

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

My guess is there’s at least 6 different satin outfits that she’s shot in during her time there.

They often update about 3-5 different models per update which is about 6-7 days apart. Before, it used to be at specific days that end in a 1 or a 6 for MySatin and a 4 or a 9 for SatinPlay but they extended the delay to it nowadays.

As far as SatinPlay goes, I believe Alicia is not that kind of model. She has pictures fully naked on Twitter but does not do sexual acts such as masturbation on camera...so SatinPlay is out. In fact, the only model I’ve seen that actually crossed over from MySatin to SatinPlay is Kayla Louise, who I’d love to see a SatinPlay shoot of her in one of my silk dresses.

It all depends on how far the model wants to go for their shoots.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...