Anyone want to come to mine in Bury St Edmunds area and wank over my sexy blonde wife's silk lingerie and pvc sexwear?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ih5288

Anyone want to come to mine in Bury St Edmunds area and wank over my sexy blonde wife's silk lingerie and pvc sexwear?

Post by ih5288 »

I can host today and over the next few days as she's away. Lots of silk lingerie, pics and vids to see. Very genuine. Younger guy preferred. Straight or bi. Message me dominator105@yahoo.co.uk
Attachments
z0000072.jpg
softsatin

Re: Anyone want to come to mine in Bury St Edmunds area and wank over my sexy blonde wife's silk lingerie and pvc sexwea

Post by softsatin »

I think you'd have better luck asking in the other General Discussion board. Got any more pics?
lovesilk

Re: Anyone want to come to mine in Bury St Edmunds area and wank over my sexy blonde wife's silk lingerie and pvc sexwea

Post by lovesilk »

she looks totally stunning in her sexy satin so lovely and I would not last too long at wanking over your wife if she was dressed like that
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

I look forward to wanking and cumming all over your wife's sexy lingerie!