Behind the scenes footage

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
mysatin

Behind the scenes footage

Post by mysatin »

I just wanted to canvas some opinion about whether people would be interested in some "behind-the-scenes" footage from the shoots we do at mysatin.com and satinplay.com.

I am thinking that there must be some people out there who are interested in the way we make the content we do and some of the goofs and outakes from the girls! (some of the models have pretty interesting stories and some are even pretty good at gurning...!)

Is this something that people would be interested in - i.e. models rifling throught the massive wardrobe here to find the right satin dress to match their lipstick, or backstage shots of them getting ready?

I'm also interested in what format we could post this in - woud this work as say a twitter feed or a facebook page, something we post as extras in the members' areas, etc

Let us know what you think.

(as an example, here is a picture of Michelle Moist telling us "how big her fella is"!)

test45

Re: Behind the scenes footage

Post by test45 »

Additional content is always welcome. A presence on twitter or facebook tends to be common (though I suspect usage policies may prevent any mature content being posted to either). Things like pictures of models preparing for a shoot (to give an idea of upcoming content) is done by other sites.

I like Outtakes (it's always novel to have them on TV series boxsets). Amongst the wadrobe pre-shoot sounds great.

In terms of format I'd say giving previews (on twitter, facebook and the forum and perhaps the main sites as well) with the majority of the content going in the members area (there's a bonus area in the My Satin members area already where content could be placed).

It'd be nice for any bonus content to be in the form of video updates for the most part. Outtake videos, interview clips featuring talking about what is liked about satin and choosing outfit videos would be good.
Favourite Models: Ruby, Courtney.

Favourite Clothing: Dressing Gowns, Trousers, Salwar Kameez.

Requests: Group Shoots, Outdoors, Speech, Wet / Messy.

Want To See: Lauren Louise.
sealion

Post by sealion »

yes I would welcome any xtra pics of our satin ladies. :D
mooze

Post by mooze »

behind scenes from the ninie lapdances would be nice :twisted:
ariel

Post by ariel »

where can i buy her satin pants?
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

ariel wrote:where can i buy her satin pants?
I'm not sure where you can buy them from. I just checked the label and they are originally from "American Apparel", but no idea if they are still available.