Why so many dresses & work uniforms?

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
SatinLover87

Why so many dresses & work uniforms?

Post by SatinLover87 »

Hi, I've being seeing quite a lot of models on SatinPlay/MySatin.com wearing dresses and work uniforms lately and it has being going on for a while now. What ever happened to the Pyjamas, Robes and Nightie galleries :?: There has being a real lack of it for a while now :!: Surely you'de have to agree that Nightwear is far sexier than casual clothing :!: Please upload a lot more galleries of women in Pyjamas, Nighties & Robes in the bedroom for a change like you guys use to. It's why I became a member of both websites in the first place but the quality has being slowly going downhill lately :!: Thanks for reading :)
mysatin

Re: Why so many dresses & work uniforms?

Post by mysatin »

Thanks for your feedback - you are right that we do try and cater for a wide variety of tastes, so I can understand that not all updates make be to your liking. What I can suggest is that you use the feedback system in the members' area as we do use the information here to determine which models to rebook and which updates people like the most.

We do have some nightie sets coming up for September - here is a preview of Jess West and Jasmine Jae :D
nighties.jpg
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Very nice pic :D
satinvanessa

Post by satinvanessa »

Oh I LOVE satin work outfits!

You cannot beat a sexy sexy satin secretary or even better and dominant satin lady boss
quickreply

Post by quickreply »

A lady in a satin dress is by far my absolute favourite!
♥ watching dresses wash in a top loading washing machine