Jada Kamio (Babestation) on SatinPlay?

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
SatinLover87

Jada Kamio (Babestation) on SatinPlay?

Post by SatinLover87 »

Hi, Have you guys ever tried to persuade girls from Babestation or SexStation to do a photo-shoot for MySatin/SatinPlay? Jada from Babestation is my all time favourite women. She's so sexy it drives me crazy :shock: but I've never seen her in my favourite fetish(Satin) :( . My number 1 fantasy would be to see Jada on SatinPlay.com. :D Please make this fans wish come true. Jada in Satin pyjamas and satin nightie on a silk bed sheet in her usual amazing positions would without a doubt make SatinPlay the best site around!
Attachments
BjX8bvGCIAAAV9x.jpg
silkysmooth

Re: Jada Kamio (Babestation) on SatinPlay?

Post by silkysmooth »

I agree SatinLover87 she is smoking hot
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

We have sent Jada a message asking if she would like to come and shoot with us at SatinPlay but I'm not sure that is the type of work she does.

Many of the girls who work on the chat channels get requests from the guys calling in to work for their favourite websites - perhaps you could try that approach too! :wink:
SatinLover87

Post by SatinLover87 »

Yea, I'm not sure it's the type of work she does as well but it's worth a shot. I appreciate it a lot that you contacted her for me :D . Please let me know if she gets back to you with an answer. Would love to know what she said. She's the kind of women that would easily persuade me to remain a member of SatinPlay for a very long period! I just wouldn't be able to get enough of Jada. I love many of your women on SatinPlay/MySatin, but Jada...She's ONE of a kind for me! Thanks again!