Pia Winters Updates

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
mysatin

Pia Winters Updates

Post by mysatin »

Some of our members may have noticed the most recent update of Pia Winters (http://www.mysatin.com/free-satin-galle ... ghtie.html) which was shot by a new photographer for mysatin.com.

We'd be interested to hear your feedback on the set/model. You can either post right here on the forum, or alternatively send a message directly to us (via PM or the contact form).
piawinters-preview.jpg
georgegt3

Re: Pia Winters Updates

Post by georgegt3 »

The vid could of done without the music,would of been better and more natural to of heard background noise even if was just cars going past in the distance.
Satin always looks best on a women
xseekerx70

Post by xseekerx70 »

I would have to say I really liked it. Not because of her outfit (I'm too picky for that), but because its the second set I believe you guys have shot that was outdoors. I find that natural sunlight on silk or satin looks a lot better than artificial lighting, and the change of scenery is always nice. Hope to see more outdoor shoots in the future!
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

I've asked for a few shoots with my silk dresses outdoors so I'm sure that you'll see more of that, especially with my silk dresses...hope it's a breezy day, though not too breezy and not too wet and I also hope that more models are on board with wearing silk/satin outdoors also! ;)
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

mysatin

Post by mysatin »

We'll have to wait until it gets a bit warmer here in Britain before we can shoot with any silk dresses outside!

In the shoot with Pia you can see how cold it is outside - I there's even snow in some of the shots!
IReallyLovePureSilk

Oh, yeah, definitely has to be much warmer than currently, I do understand that much! I did forget to mention warmer weather even though it's April and you're up north would mean it's slightly warmer but cold enough to have snow still on the ground. Where I'm at, we're expecting snow today! Crazy!
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

Baybee

Post by Baybee »

Definently nice to see some new background, Im still up for an outdoor shoot Admin, if you still wanted to go ahead, hopefully the weather shall warm up soony!
test45

Post by test45 »

I like the update. It'd be nice during the summer a larger number of sets were shot outside - I'd still love to see one or two updates done in weather such as light rain to get outside wetlook. Take Baybee up on the offer, its been nice and sunny here over the last few days :)

I guess it would have be nicer if the outfit was a bit shinier, I think the Katie update from last year looked a little sharper and popped a bit more in terms of colour. The other Pia updates may change this though.
Favourite Models: Ruby, Courtney.

Favourite Clothing: Dressing Gowns, Trousers, Salwar Kameez.

Requests: Group Shoots, Outdoors, Speech, Wet / Messy.

Want To See: Lauren Louise.
IReallyLovePureSilk

Light rain? Baybee??? It better not rain if those two were together, especially with what I sent over and what they're planning to do upon my request. It better be breezy and dry outside as far as I'm concerned! Anything else but that, please!

TsRock

Post by TsRock »

personally i don't care to much for the outside shoots, yea the lighting is way better, but it's not a natural setting and I would rather see the girls inside . again, to each their own.

Also, (again, just my likes) I can't stand seeing wet satin. It's such a waste of what satin is/does! The sensual, shiny, slick rubbing and flowing of the material is instantly gone. Not knocking those who do like that, but I just never understood the wet/messy look and satin. IMO the just don't go together. That seems more like Tanister/MyFetish type stuff to me.
test45

Post by test45 »

It only really needs to be for one update. I guess I'd agree about satin getting too wet. If its only light though you get a bit of streaking whilst retaining most of the shine. Sunshine probably is best, but the odd update outdoors in Winter (snow and low light) and maybe Autumn (gusty with leaves blowing around).

I think the Pia updates have been good. They have more of a modelling feel rather than a satin photoshoot. The Kitty Deluxxe update seems good too (not sure wether that was shot by the same person as the Pia updates though).
Favourite Models: Ruby, Courtney.

Favourite Clothing: Dressing Gowns, Trousers, Salwar Kameez.

Requests: Group Shoots, Outdoors, Speech, Wet / Messy.

Want To See: Lauren Louise.
IReallyLovePureSilk

I understand your end in that, though if I was wanting a model in one of my silk dresses, I'd rather it be in a dry setting outdoors. Silk is hard to care for in instances like that situation, you know?

Was totally unaware of another outdoor shooting with Kitty though wasn't sure if there were any new ones that would've featured one of my silk dresses for the shoot either. I didn't hear anything about it so I'm sure nothing has been done.

Plus, the biggest reasoning behind Baybee was the fact that not only me...but someone else has wanted to see her in the purple silk dress of mine so I'm hoping that's going to be arranged sometime soon...either indoors or out! We'll see how that goes. I hope Baybee wouldn't mind wearing it for MySatin, it's a lovely dress!

Baybee

Post by Baybee »

IReallyLovePureSilk wrote:I understand your end in that, though if I was wanting a model in one of my silk dresses, I'd rather it be in a dry setting outdoors. Silk is hard to care for in instances like that situation, you know?

Was totally unaware of another outdoor shooting with Kitty though wasn't sure if there were any new ones that would've featured one of my silk dresses for the shoot either. I didn't hear anything about it so I'm sure nothing has been done.

Plus, the biggest reasoning behind Baybee was the fact that not only me...but someone else has wanted to see her in the purple silk dress of mine so I'm hoping that's going to be arranged sometime soon...either indoors or out! We'll see how that goes. I hope Baybee wouldn't mind wearing it for MySatin, it's a lovely dress!

Hey I have just seen your message, of course ill wear dress, hopefully myself and admin will sort something out soon. Sorry I have been away had a bit of a break, see ive been missed, thank you :-D xx hope ya all well xx
removed

Post by removed »

Yes I'd love to see baybee in that purple dress! I also have one if love to see her in but need to sort out with admin about the return of the dress to me after a few shoots with it