Latest updates

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
Satinloverguy

Latest updates

Post by Satinloverguy »

I've been noticing that the latest updates are mostly lesbian scenes. That's fine, but the scenes themselves are nothing special. They are regular lesbian scenes, the only difference is that they are wearing satin clothes. Wow, really great... -.-
Where's the playing with satin? Isn't the site called SatinPLAY.com??? Girls don't even play with their satin lingerie anymore, they just take their clothes off and
I am becoming a very disappointed member, and am thinking of cancelling the membership if this is going to become a new trend on the site I used to love visiting.
Satinloverguy

Re: Latest updates

Post by Satinloverguy »

Wow, 396 views and not a single reply.
I've made up my mind, at the end of march I will no longer be a member of satinplay.com, as there are more and more plain lesbian scenes.
For crying out loud, where are all the Evey's, Roxanne's, and other girls, who actually know how to do their scenes?.

All I have to say about this new satinplay.com trend of generic scenes, is, "Now you're just somebody that I used to know."
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

My opinion, give it one more month and then give it up. I'm looking forward to the pure silk satin dresses I sent over for them to use for some shoots and would hate for you to miss that. If you see the avatar pic, that's the one that is coming up next month, hopefully. They told me April or May so I'm hoping they'll post it within April. If you can look and see what day that is in the updates (if it is listed), I'd appreciate knowing when that will be because I'll be purchasing a month of SatinPlay for myself when that happens! Plus, I requested for Natalia Forrest to wear one of those silk dresses as well in nearly the same context of what I asked. I hear she'll be back for another go very soon and it seems they'll be setting her up for doing that! Not quite sure, but I'd love to see her in a silk dress reenacting Marilyn Monroe also!

Sorry that the webmasters didn't see your post. I'm thinking maybe you should email them about your thoughts on that instead of the forums as I think there may be a different webmaster checking the forums compared to the SatinPlay webmaster who sets things up for the main sites and reads his emails.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

satin1

Post by satin1 »

I have to say that I really like the current crop of videos - there was a point previously where the satin actually got in the way because they were doing stuff like sticking it in their pussies and pushing it up with a vibrator on tow (which must be very uncomfortable) wheras now, there seems a good balance of using the satin for actual stimulation (rubbing over nipples etc), and good 'hard' fun.

The current crop of models also excites...

Tiffany just turns me on. I don't think she's classically 'attractive' but there is something about her. And Crystal Coxx is beyond sexy, and the way she plays with her tits through the satin and rubs her body while wearing it is a real turn on. I hope there will be more sets with Crystal in soon.