MySatin content

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
Post Reply
funk3h
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:42 pm

MySatin content

Post by funk3h » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi all,

I've mentioned in the past, in reference to satinplay, that my personal preference is for the girls to be running themselves through the satin itself, either a satin dress or a nightie or something like that. It would be awesome if they could get themselves off in this way, maybe using a vibrator through the satin or something similar. In other words, I'd be happy if the videos never showed "hardcore" naked content - i.e. if the girls never took their satin off and fully exposed their most intimate areas :P

I recognise that a lot of members of satinplay though, do like to see girls masturbating more conventionally using dildos and things like that. So, I was wondering whether there's any possibility of the sort of stuff i'm talking about ever appearing on mystain - whether that might be a more appropriate place for it? I haven't been a mysatin member for a while, so i'm not sure how "steamy" the content gets on there these days, but I suppose I'm asking whether proper "masturbation through satin" could ever be considered part of mysatin's remit? Or whether there's an objection amongst the owners to it ever being anything more than just light teasing and titillation.

I appreciate this is something that some models will be happy with, and some not, but is it something that admins/mods/owners of these sites would ever consider?

Cheers

funk3h
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Re: MySatin content

Post by funk3h » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:34 am

*bump*

No comment?

mysatin
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:16 pm

Re: MySatin content

Post by mysatin » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:52 am

I'm not sure if your post was intended to provoke general discussion on the topic or just as a direct request to us here at mysatin/satinplay.

To answer your question of hardcore content on mysatin.com - we don't have any plans for this at the present (and there are a number of reasons why which I won't go into on a public forum). mysatin.com will remain non-nude and with no masturbation - just tease at the moment. There are some things in the pipeline in terms of slightly different content over the next few months but they won't involve any more nudity.

On satinplay.com where the girls do masturbate and get off, about 1/3rd of the time it is with a sex toy and the other 2/3rds time it is with their fingers either directly or through the satin, or in some other way such as humping a satin pillow. Some models unsterstand the satin fetish concept better than others, but it can be hard for some to comprehend that less nudity in the scenes is better! :D That said, everyone is different though and some of our members prefer more nudify over others. Ultimately satinplay.com is still a satin fetish site so we try and include as much satin as possible.

If you are interested, we do offer a combined membership for both websites at a discounted price which would mean that you get all the scenes from both sites.

funk3h
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Re: MySatin content

Post by funk3h » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:00 pm

mysatin wrote:I'm not sure if your post was intended to provoke general discussion on the topic or just as a direct request to us here at mysatin/satinplay.

To answer your question of hardcore content on mysatin.com - we don't have any plans for this at the present (and there are a number of reasons why which I won't go into on a public forum). mysatin.com will remain non-nude and with no masturbation - just tease at the moment. There are some things in the pipeline in terms of slightly different content over the next few months but they won't involve any more nudity.

On satinplay.com where the girls do masturbate and get off, about 1/3rd of the time it is with a sex toy and the other 2/3rds time it is with their fingers either directly or through the satin, or in some other way such as humping a satin pillow. Some models unsterstand the satin fetish concept better than others, but it can be hard for some to comprehend that less nudity in the scenes is better! :D That said, everyone is different though and some of our members prefer more nudify over others. Ultimately satinplay.com is still a satin fetish site so we try and include as much satin as possible.

If you are interested, we do offer a combined membership for both websites at a discounted price which would mean that you get all the scenes from both sites.
I thought I was asking a pretty direct question - apologies if that wasn't clear. Any "general discussion" the question provoked would have been incidental.

I wasn't really asking about hardcore content on mysatin. Not what I'd consider to be hardcore, anyway. I was asking about masturbation through satin, with no nudity. Is that still under the purview of "hardcore" as far as you're concerned? I know you've answered the question of masturbation directly, so thanks for that. I'm just curious as to what is considered "hardcore", which is why I ask.

Don't get me wrong, I like the satinplay content for the most part. Some video updates are better than others when it comes to my preferences. I accept they're my preferences though. As I said in the original post, I respect the fact that some members at SP prefer the full on nude stuff, which is cool. That's why i was wondering if mysatin could perhaps accommodate slightly more risque content in the form of masturbation through satin and only through satin.

mysatin
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:16 pm

Re: MySatin content

Post by mysatin » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:44 pm

funk3h wrote:I wasn't really asking about hardcore content on mysatin. Not what I'd consider to be hardcore, anyway. I was asking about masturbation through satin, with no nudity.
As mentioned above, the current plan is for mysatin.com to remain non-nude and with no masturbation (simulated or otherwise)
funk3h wrote:Is that still under the purview of "hardcore" as far as you're concerned? I know you've answered the question of masturbation directly, so thanks for that. I'm just curious as to what is considered "hardcore", which is why I ask.
Everyone has their own definition so it's probably best not to talk in terms of "hardcore" or "not hardcore" to avoid potential confusion. For the avoidance of doubt "masturbation through satin, with no nudity" would be classed as masturbation.

mysatin
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:16 pm

Re: MySatin content

Post by mysatin » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:34 pm

funk3h wrote:Don't get me wrong, I like the satinplay content for the most part. Some video updates are better than others when it comes to my preferences. I accept they're my preferences though.
It may be useful if you could indicate specific videos on satinplay.com that you do like as they could be used as a reference for your preference for future material on satinplay? (send via PM or via the contact form on the site if you prefer to keep it private)

User avatar
georgegt3
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:34 am

Re: MySatin content

Post by georgegt3 » Tue May 07, 2013 4:30 pm

I've had a think about is and come up with an idea. A lot of the models on my/satin do full nude work but my/satin is a tease site but maybe we could have a bit more teasing. Take Baybee's last update were she changes her pants, I swear a one point I got a flash of her pussy and that is my point why couldn't see have lifted her dress and just changed her pants showing us everything? she hasn't rub her self or anything just given us a 10sec flash.

If one of the girls bends down and her tit falls out why not just look in the camera give a coy smile and pop it back in surely that would come under the heading of tease. I never understood when a girls is wearing French knickers/shorts she wearing another set of pants underneath do women do that in real life? I'm not saying she should open her legs and show everything but she wouldn't be nude it would still be a tease and we would just catch glimpses of her pussy.

Rachelle/Sophia Smith/Baybee/Cath just to name 4 all do nude work (is it because you would have to pay them more :lol: )
Satin always looks best on a women

Post Reply