Adult satin fetish dvds do they exist?

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
fetishesrus

Adult satin fetish dvds do they exist?

Post by fetishesrus »

I have to say that satin has to be one of the most common fetishes so sourcing a satin fetish dvd (i run a sourcing company) for an unnamed male gentlemen, was I thought going to be easy! This is not so! It has deemed to be almost impossible! But not quite!! I have told him about ninies website! But other than a few (xrated) films there doesn't seem to be much around or does anyone else know otherwise?

If you love leather or latex there is an abundance! I think this is unfair to satin lovers everywhere and have contacted a few fetish film producers to encourage them to produce somemore!

what do you all think?

zoexx
mazza2019

Re: Adult satin fetish dvds do they exist?

Post by mazza2019 »

A couple of years ago a company called Mcfetish produced brilliant satin sex dvd's , they were part of eromaxx (fullyclothedsex.com) , these were always satin bloused (as in shirts) girls and were brilliant.
moncler1756

Post by moncler1756 »

If you and others are still looking and searching for adult satin fetish DVD's and sites, these sites will blow your mind it is a satin fetish paradise in full high definition 1080p...:

www.tainster.com
www.fullyclothedsex.com
www.fullyclothedpissing.com
www.pissinginaction.net
www.my-fetish.net
www.drunksexorgy.com
www.madsexparty.com

- And they sell their DVD's here www.maxxmovies.com

- It will blow your mind, if you have a satin fetish...!
silkysatinlover1

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

This site is pretty good, and has alot of satin videos, although they are slightly pricey. If anybody buys these or has them and wants to share you would be doing a big favour to the entire of this satin loving community!

http://www.amateurfetishvideos.com/inde ... ategory=38
fulhambawbag

Post by fulhambawbag »

silkysatinlover1 wrote:This site is pretty good, and has alot of satin videos, although they are slightly pricey. If anybody buys these or has them and wants to share you would be doing a big favour to the entire of this satin loving community!

Had a quick look at this site - looks awesome!!! Just what i've been looking for.
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

If you want just fucking satin solo then look at my vids on xtube and -removed-- user name is the same- satin65653 or put satin fuck in the search window I am there. Hope you like, please let me know. :D
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

silkysatinlover1 wrote:This site is pretty good, and has alot of satin videos, although they are slightly pricey. If anybody buys these or has them and wants to share you would be doing a big favour to the entire of this satin loving community!

I know these are old, pre HD but man does anyone know where if anywhere they are uploaded for free? $30-$40 a pop is pretty pricy, especially w/o seeing a clip
doubledeckerdennis

Post by doubledeckerdennis »

TsRock wrote:

I know these are old, pre HD but man does anyone know where if anywhere they are uploaded for free? $30-$40 a pop is pretty pricy, especially w/o seeing a clip
There is an amateur but high quality couple on flickr that make satin videos and pics with satin office wear and stockings http://www.flickr.com/photos/thesatinsub/
The videos are about £10 and the photo sets about the same.
I think for quality niche satin fetish its worth it as no one else apart from Max Hardcore produces anything and his stuff only appeals to a certain market.
If people don't support the people who make this stuff then it wont get produced so trying to get it for free is like shooting yourself in the foot.
That couple also produce custom work too.
silksatin

Post by silksatin »

doubledeckerdennis wrote: If people don't support the people who make this stuff then it wont get produced so trying to get it for free is like shooting yourself in the foot.
Thank you so much! Finally someone who realized this :D
www.silkysatindreams.com - The beauty of female in silk and satin | www.facebook.com/silkysatindreams