Solo Satin? Or share it with a friend?

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com

What shoots do you like best?

I would like to see more of Ninie on her own
29%
The sets with Ninie and Mimi are hot! More of those please :-)
71%
Mimi is the hottest of them all - forget Ninie, I want to see just Mimi....
No votes

Total votes: 14

mysatin

Solo Satin? Or share it with a friend?

Post by mysatin »

We have recently had an opportunity to do some sets with one of Ninie's friends (Mimi) beore she heads back to France. We are pretty excited about having someone else to share in our satin fun but wanted to see what everyone else thinks!
hartigan

Re: Solo Satin? Or share it with a friend?

Post by hartigan »

Well it depends entirely on who is in the shoot with Ninie - someone attractive then sure, why not. However if they're as errm... how can I put this... 'interesting' looking as Mimi then no, definitely not; solo all the way please.
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

hartigan wrote:Well it depends entirely on who is in the shoot with Ninie - someone attractive then sure, why not. However if they're as errm... how can I put this... 'interesting' looking as Mimi then no, definitely not; solo all the way please.
Thanks for the honest feedback - we are experimenting at the moment to see what people prefer the most. I appreciate that Mimi's looks might not be to everyones taste but do bear in mind that this was her first shoot! She was a little unsure of how to pose, etc and in some of the other sets we did with her she appears a lot more natural
test45

Post by test45 »

I'd echo the above comments. Without wishing to offend, it's a balance between the person wearing the clothing and the clothing itself. There are a few other sites offering similarly aimed content which might help illustrate this. Essentially the more attractive people the site features the more likely people are to sign up (perhaps now Ninie appearances are to be dropped a little you could perhaps try a few different models and see what impact this has?).
Favourite Models: Ruby, Courtney.

Favourite Clothing: Dressing Gowns, Trousers, Salwar Kameez.

Requests: Group Shoots, Outdoors, Speech, Wet / Messy.

Want To See: Lauren Louise.