***Girl Of The Year 2012***

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
georgegt3

***Girl Of The Year 2012***

Post by georgegt3 »

Well its getting near that time of year so lets try this agian,maybe this year we'll get more than 7 votes!!! Here's the rules for voting.

1 This is for girl of the year 2012 that means you can only vote for girls who have had updates posted on the site's from Jan 1st 2012 to Dec 31st 2012 you are not voting for your favourite girl ever!!
2 Anyone who use's the forum and is a registered user can vote (you dont have to be a member to vote.) And members of ethier site.
3 You can vote for upto five girls per site or just one. Points will be rewarded the same as last year (1st = 5pts 2nd = 4pts etc)

Here's mine :D

SatinPlay.com
1st Natalia Forrest (I asked for her i got her i love her :D)
2nd Kacie James (she's sooooooooo cute :D can't wait for some solo stuff from her or more g/g with a different girl)
3rd Michelle Moist (one of the best in the biz,never let's you down Michelle.Love the way she pull's the satin tight over her body)
4th Jess West (ahhh lovely Jess can't think of any more to say)
5th Amy Latina (Not to sure about the hair though :D )

MySatin.com
= 1st Rachelle Summers/Cath Faza (couldn't decide between the two of them would have been a toss of a coin (or my cock) if they were both stood in front of me wearing satin i think my head would explode not knowning who to fuck first!
2nd Ruby (well its Ruby what more can i say)
3rd Sophia Smith (always liked Sophia wished she'd come over to the dark side)
4th Elle (nice looking girl like her :D )
Satin always looks best on a women
mysatin

Re: ***Girl Of The Year 2012***

Post by mysatin »

Thanks for starting this George - some good choices! I've changed the post to a "sticky" one so hopefully it will get a few more views :D
satin1

Post by satin1 »

Satinplay - Jess West

Mysatin - Ruby

No question :D

Both are at the top of their game IMHO

Have to say that Danielle May has been my 'under the radar' for this year as I never really appreciated her until recently and now I can't get her out of my mind, but not sure she's done any shoots in 2012...
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

satin1 wrote:Have to say that Danielle May has been my 'under the radar' for this year as I never really appreciated her until recently and now I can't get her out of my mind, but not sure she's done any shoots in 2012...
The requirement is for an "update" and not a "shoot" - well spotted though - we haven't seen Danielle in the studio since last year! She's pretty fantastic but I have to say that people are somewhat polarized over her boob job...

We are are hoping to have both Danielle and Ruby back shortly as well as George's MS #4, Sophia Smith [our two most recent shoots with her fell through :( ]
satin1

Post by satin1 »

No laughing but I genuinely never noticed the boob job - too busy looking at that smile, those eyes, and the satin :D
Robin0909

Post by Robin0909 »

Satinplay.com
1st Natalia Forrest (No competition for the first place! Dear god!!!)
2nd Kacie James (So damn cute/hot!)
3rd Michelle Moist (Just awesome! Love the way she talk in the videos)
4th Danielle Maye (So beautiful/hot! Not a fan of the fake boobs though)

Mysatin.com
1st Rachelle Summers (Sweet mother of god! The guy she was going to meet in the park in the first video, did he survive? If a girl wore that outfit and was meeting me.... Not sure if i could control myself!
2nd Louise (So hot and love the talking in the videos!)
3rd Ruby (Look so god damn good in satin and is hotter then fire!)
4th Cath Faza ( So beautiful its crazy!)
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Well just 4 more days to vote,i'm guessing there's going to be mad rush to vote :? Im going to have trouble counting up all these vote's again :roll:
Freddy1000

Post by Freddy1000 »

for Mysatin

1. Leigh
2. Rachelle Summers
3. Louise :)
Favourite Models: LEIGH

Favourite Clothing: Long Nightgowns and Long satin dress.

Requests: Duo Sets (girl / girl), More Outfits, Speech.
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Voting Closed..

Well even a lower turn out than last year :( Maybe this year year will just have a vote on the best cum shot over some satin or which vid of Freddie wanking himself off you prefur :roll: Doesn't anyone care about the girls on here!!

Anyway i can't be arsed to count the votes up,needless to say Natalia won SatinPlay and Rachelle MySatin.
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

Hi George,

Thanks for organising this despite the disappointing turnout! I think next year we may need to incentivise it somehow - maybe a free month's membership or something like that?

I have tallied the votes as voted for by the members (the 5 star rating you can give each set in the members' areas) and the results are somewhat surprising:

SatinPlay.com:
1. Tiffany Naylor (!) - I think this is due to the sets she did with Jess West
2. Kacie James
3. Natalia Forrest
4. Jess West
5. Michelle Moist

Amy Latina was in 16th - I think the sets where she was hairy put some people off

MySatin.com:
1=. Baybee (!) - Possibly some block voting, but I think the Pink Bikini set on 2012-01-13 was popular
1=. Rachelle Summers
1=. Elle
4. Louise, aka, Penny Lee
5. Sacha

Ruby was in 6th...
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Wow Tiffany Naylor no1 now that is suprising. Shes not that bad looking but nowhere near the same league as Natalia/Kacie/Michelle (in my opinion.)

And Baybee also no1 with those footballs on her chest!! Biggest suprise for me was seeing Ruby down in 6th maybe people just gave her stars on one set and don't bother giving any stars on her other set cos they think they dont need to mark her again? (come to satinplay Rubz we still luv yer :D )
Totally agree about Amy,don't mind a nice landding strip or trim but she has been sporting a bit much lately.
billyboy

Post by billyboy »

georgegt3 wrote:Wow Tiffany Naylor no1 now that is suprising. Shes not that bad looking but nowhere near the same league as Natalia/Kacie/Michelle (in my opinion.
You re totally right. I agree with you
Baybee

Post by Baybee »

mysatin wrote:Hi George,

Thanks for organising this despite the disappointing turnout! I think next year we may need to incentivise it somehow - maybe a free month's membership or something like that?

I have tallied the votes as voted for by the members (the 5 star rating you can give each set in the members' areas) and the results are somewhat surprising:

SatinPlay.com:
1. Tiffany Naylor (!) - I think this is due to the sets she did with Jess West
2. Kacie James
3. Natalia Forrest
4. Jess West
5. Michelle Moist

Amy Latina was in 16th - I think the sets where she was hairy put some people off

MySatin.com:
1=. Baybee (!) - Possibly some block voting, but I think the Pink Bikini set on 2012-01-13 was popular
1=. Rachelle Summers
1=. Elle
4. Louise, aka, Penny Lee
5. Sacha

Ruby was in 6th...

Blimey, thanks for voting you guys, I havent logged on for a while, but feel pleasently surprised with the results, thanks u from me and the footballs :-D xx