Talking or music in the videos on Mysatin

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
Robin0909

Talking or music in the videos on Mysatin

Post by Robin0909 »

Hi!

I was just wondering. I've noticed that some girls talk in the videos (which i prefer) and some there is music.

Is it up to the girls if they want to talk or "dance"?

Regards :)
mysatin

Re: Talking or music in the videos on Mysatin

Post by mysatin »

We received a very similar question via email recently, so I will paste the relevant bits here:

We only use a backing track when the recorded audio track is not usable, this is typically for a few different reasons:

- the most common reason is that the model simply doesn’t feel confident enough to do the video by themselves – sometimes they’re concerned about how their voice will sound, but most often they need explicit direction which is shouted out from behind the camera while they are performing (which would be *very* distracting if left in!). You’ll notice that it’s typically the same models that this applies to (i.e. all of their videos), and is more likely to be models that are less experienced and you are less likely to have seen on other websites
- the other most common reason is that there is commercial music in the background that we don’t have a licence to redistribute – e.g. the radio playing pop songs in the background. We swap these for the backing tracks which we do have a licence to use.
- occasionally we do have technical difficulties, in these cases the audio track isn't usable

Improving the quality of our videos is something that we have been taking seriously in the past few months (although videos are shot sometimes up to a year in advance so the changes may not be immediately apparent). This includes better production in terms of camera equipment, lighting setups, and microphone setups.

In particular with the microphone setups - if you are listening closely in the videos, you will likely have heard the cameraman breathing at some points which is both distracting and off-putting. We are trialling using some high-quality external microphones which will hopefully eliminate this (but do cause other headaches for us to deal with!).

So, to answer your question - in short, "yes", the models do somewhat indirectly chose between "talking" or "dancing" :)
Robin0909

Re: Talking or music in the videos on Mysatin

Post by Robin0909 »

Ok. Thanks for the answer! :D