Holiday

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
mysatin

Holiday

Post by mysatin »

Just a quick note to say that Ninie and I are off on holiday in England for a few days. We have been very busy and in need of a break :D We wil be taking the camera with us so hopefully we can shoot a few new sets too...

We have also got a new web camera for Ninie as the one built in to her laptop has finally totally stopped working :( We are going to be testing the new one out in the next few weeks (we are not sure if it is the USB or just the camera that is broken on her laptop).
calcoil

Post by calcoil »

please do some really hot pics and videos
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

We're back from holiday - we spent a weekend on the Isle of Wight.

We found a secluded beach and did a set on the rocks in front of the sea (I've posted a new desktop wallpaper image as a preview). Near the end of the set we discovered that the beach wasn't as secluded as we thought and we had a couple of spectators... :shock:
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

satin fans now i bet :wink:
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

They were definately pretty curious! :D But I guess anyone would be - a guy with a big camera and a sexy girl half naked on a cold day at the beach in just her satin panties...

Just a pity we didn't get to tell them what the website address is or else they would be members by now! We gave them a bit of a show for a bit of fun :wink:
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

..where are you next? Im there lol 8)