mysatin.com over?

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
jellyjazz

mysatin.com over?

Post by jellyjazz »

Starting to see old content getting recycled so cancelled my sub.
Has the site died?
test45

Re: mysatin.com over?

Post by test45 »

I hope not, though this is the first time there's been a rehash like this. I get the impression there's normally a few months of content to fall back on so it does feel like there may be an issue. I'm not seeing any annoucement about winding down, but the last three updates have been posted before :(
Favourite Models: Ruby, Courtney.

Favourite Clothing: Dressing Gowns, Trousers, Salwar Kameez.

Requests: Group Shoots, Outdoors, Speech, Wet / Messy.

Want To See: Lauren Louise.
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

I can elaborate on this as I’m an avid contributor of several pure silk satin dresses for both MySatin and SatinPlay. Currently, MySatin is out of updates so all you will be seeing is older updates get posted. I’m not entirely sure if there will be newer content in the future. The webmaster has moved out of the UK and as far as I know, he might possibly be shooting again this summer back in the UK. However, I don’t think it will be for MySatin with a possibility of time constraints and the current producer he has is shooting only videos for him for SatinPlay. I do hope that it’s not entirely the end of MySatin as I know there’s some of you would like more silk/satin teaser content. I don’t oppose of that either even though I do prefer SatinPlay more in terms of my preferences.

Apologies on the late response to this post, I just noticed it.

EDIT: I know it’s something that hardly anyone wants to hear and maybe I gave out info when I shouldn’t have but I feel some people need to know considering the circumstances and no new info about it.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

test45

Post by test45 »

Thanks for this. I think it's good to know what's going on as it was fairly clear when content started to be reused. I suppose it's good that some stuff is still being filmed, though MySatin has the benefit of a wider variety of people who will model for it. I hope it does return over the coming months - I'm still holding out for a new Ruby shoots in 4K :)
Favourite Models: Ruby, Courtney.

Favourite Clothing: Dressing Gowns, Trousers, Salwar Kameez.

Requests: Group Shoots, Outdoors, Speech, Wet / Messy.

Want To See: Lauren Louise.
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

I don’t think Ruby is modeling anymore unless anyone knows differently. She absolutely crushed it with the green silk dress of mine and if there was a chance she’d return, I’d be honoured if she was in another!

I, too, wish for the format of theirs to be upgraded to 4K and at 60hz. I feel it’s time that it’s become a standard for that.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...