What type of satin or silk is good?

Found a link to a place to buy great satin clothing? Post it here
satinaddicted

What type of satin or silk is good?

Post by satinaddicted »

Hi I'm from London and I am addicted to silk satin. when I was child I found silk satin but not sure what kind of material was that? I'm not good in fabrics also bit shy to go to fabric store as i found I was only guy there buying satin silks. I havent got satin since 6-8 years or maybe more so not sure which material to buy. I went to few fabric stores bought charmeuse silk it has great effect but it is too thin. I need help to find best type of silk satin. Also if anyone from London please help where can I get best silk satin with good price.
silkysatinbed

Re: What type of satin or silk is good?

Post by silkysatinbed »

satinaddicted wrote:Hi I'm from London and I am addicted to silk satin. when I was child I found silk satin but not sure what kind of material was that? I'm not good in fabrics also bit shy to go to fabric store as i found I was only guy there buying satin silks. I havent got satin since 6-8 years or maybe more so not sure which material to buy. I went to few fabric stores bought charmeuse silk it has great effect but it is too thin. I need help to find best type of silk satin. Also if anyone from London please help where can I get best silk satin with good price.
Most people like acetate satin but like pure silk satin it breaks down fairly quickly with use and washing. If you don't mind replacing it with new once in a while it's very nice. I prefer nice mid-weight polyester woven satin but all polyester satins are not alike. Some is soft, smooth and silky and some is very rough. Avoid knitted satin at all costs, it feels horrible. For that reason I have never been happy with satin material bought on the internet or Ebay. Polyester satin is great because you can easily launder it and it gets softer and silkier every time. You have to touch it first to see if you like the feel. Polyester charmeuse is very soft but thin like the silk charmeuse. The bridal and formal department of most fabric shops have a wide array of nice satins sometimes called bridal satin to pick from.
Get over your fear of being the only guy in the fabric shop buying satin. Try to go when they are less crowded so you can get through there quicker. I've bought many yards in these shops with never a problem. It gets easier with practice. For all they know you are buying it to decorate a window display or something. The reward of going home with yards and yards of silky satin to enjoy are well worth it.
silktaffetafetish

Post by silktaffetafetish »

Taffeta is the best followed by shantung. However there are a lot of Indian silks that I am unfamiliar with.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

100% Polyester satin is the best.
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

Freddielinton wrote:100% Polyester satin is the best.
I agree completely, Freddie!
SatinDesire
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

What about duchesse satin?
It is often used for bridal wear, and since there are a lot of bridal gown lovers in this forum, what do you guys say about duchesse satin?
It's not my favourite I must admit. I prefer a glossy, soft and liquid satin that really caresses my eager friend down there.

Let me share an experience I had two-three years ago:
Very late one night I spotted a bridal gown hanging inside an open window that was facing the garden. I managed to sneak into the garden and grab the gown. I was a bit disappointed when I felt the firm and not so very shiny duchesse fabric, but the thought of the gown had made me really horny, so I had to sit down behind a bush - and yes, I had a nice wank in it.
My original plan was to include the gown in my collection, but, given the fabric, I was satisfied by having splattered it with a rather impressing cumload in the pussy area, so I threw it back into the window and left as fast as I could.
When I left, I realized that there was a bridal car parked in front of the house. I hope I made the bride double happy with my exclusive gift...
SatinDesire