Shops in London for satin shirts

Found a link to a place to buy great satin clothing? Post it here
lemonwomble

Shops in London for satin shirts

Post by lemonwomble »

Hi,

Dalston Kingsland has a large Turkish community. They have some suit shops all selling polyester satin shirts. Some of them have a lovely feel, others not so much. Robelli is on the highstreet and does high quality polyest shirts - he sells them on ebay too.

Storm city in the kingsland arcade is closing down as of Jan 2012 and has a lot of shirts going for five pounds.

Ive been to Peckham as well and found satin shirt sets being sold on the high street.

Can anyone recommend anywhere else?
Fullrubber

Re: Shops in London for satin shirts

Post by Fullrubber »

I have found that Robelli's satin suits have got much better recently. They are stocking a fantastic liquid gloss black 3 piece suit right now, as well as the other large choice of suits and shirts they already have. Try also Review One, which is just along from Robelli, next to the cinema. They have some fantastic satin suits - purple 4 piece, brown 2 piece, black 2 piece, gold 2 piece and are very cheap. They also have a good range of good quality satin shirts in many colours.

Try also Wood Green, along the High St on Turnpike Lane. There are about 6 independent menswear retailers there who all have varying stocks of satin shirts and suits. I saw a fantastic fluorescent green 2 piece suit there before Xmas, but didn't quite have the bottle to buy it. Wish I had now!!