pre loved satin jacket and satin shirt for sale

Found a link to a place to buy great satin clothing? Post it here
sealion

pre loved satin jacket and satin shirt for sale

Post by sealion »

I have a size SMALL (american sizing) plain GREEN nylon/satin jacket (baseball /bomber style) and mens black polyester 100% :D satin dress shirt for sale. The jacket is near new as I ended up with 2 in the same colour by mistake so have hardly worn this jacket. The black shirt ( I have 2 in black) is in very good condition also, 15inch collar. They are both size for a slim/medium build male of 5ft 9 or 5ft 10. I dont want much money for them, just need to make room in my wardrobe , and would rather another satin fan get first option of enjoyment of wearing them, than someone who doesnt appreciate the fine satin fabric, like we do.I will sell the jacket for 15pounds or 15 euro or $20US, this would include my cost for posting and packaging from New Zealand to Europe or the USA. The black satin shirt I will give a free matching black satin tie and pocket square for $15US, or 10euro/10quid. OR BOTH SHIRT AND JACKET FOR 20pounds/20 euro or $25us. Both items will be washed and clean. I will have to recieve payment before sending,just like a normal internet purchase.If anyone interested in these items , please PM me with your interest and e mail and I can send you a photo of the items interested in and the measurements to make sure they will fit before sending. Thank you. regards to all, Sealion.