Satin Comforters

Found a link to a place to buy great satin clothing? Post it here
neverenufsatin

Satin Comforters

Post by neverenufsatin »

I have over 50 reversible satin comforters from my late wife's collection that I have to sell. I'm downsizing and I need the space. I really hate to part with them as they all hold some sentimental value in one way or another, but it's time to let go. It has been 6 years. I have several satin down filled comforters, one satin feather filled comforter, many, many vintage satin wool filled comforters and a few contemporary polyester satin comforters. All of these beauties have been well used over 35 years and some date back to the 1920's. I want these comforters to go to good homes and to people who will appreciate their value and use. It is an amazing feeling to be wrapped up naked in one of these lovelies, or having wild passionate sex on them. I'm sure some of you here will testify to that. Most of these comforters will fit a single bed with lots of overhang, but they will also fit double with some overhang and queen with no overhang. Dimensions of each comforter, condition and price will be included in each description. Some are already spoken for. You must send me you email address so that I can send you pictures of these comforters since I am unable to upload them to this site due to technical issues. Each comforter is described in detail with full set of pictures. There is a multitude of colours, styles, and patterns up for grabs. If you have something in mind, a particular colour perhaps, let me know. Perhaps I have it. Feel free to contact me with any questions. I also have a few queen sized sets of satin sheets to sell. Passion Red, white, soft pink, seafoam blue/green, purple, plumb and camel/taupe. All are in very good condition with little or no wear. Please give good homes to our comforters.
satin65653

Re: Satin Comforters

Post by satin65653 »

please send pics to mrsatin65@hotmail.com