Where to buy satin etc.

Found a link to a place to buy great satin clothing? Post it here
silkstainer

Where to buy satin etc.

Post by silkstainer »

Not sure how many of you silk/satin lovers are from the US, but those of you that are might try looking on Craigslist. Just select your closest town, then
click on clothing & accs. Hope this hint may help someone find what they're looking for.
promdresslover

Re: Where to buy satin etc.

Post by promdresslover »

Craigslist is a great. and you can see the previous owner, for me if she's some hottie, all the better. I once bought a complete set of acetate satin bridesmaid dresses from a real hot lady who said they were used in her wedding. These are made by Alfred Angelo and are top quality with a full acetate satin lining as well. Strapless. They make me weak in the knees. She sold the gown which would have been better. when she asked me what I was doing with them, I told her I work in theater and use them as costume props. She thought that was cool and gave them to me for 25 bucks. all four of them. this was in one of the nicer parts of DFW. I once bought a nice little prom dress from a hood rat who had a killer body. interesting story behind that one too.

Goodwill and thrift stores are still the best retail places. You can "try before you buy". I am picky about which ones I buy.

Ebay is a last resort, I hate waiting on shipping and rarely do sellers list the fabric content, have good shot of the linings, and of course you can't feel them, or try them on. Nothing more of a downer than waiting and waiting only to be disappointed with some cheap crap with no silky lining and doesn't fit. These usually end up as being sperm rags in my collection.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Here in the UK there is a branch of lingerie stores called La Senza which I have bought many items of satin clothing from including kimonos, PJ's and even satin bras. I find the female staff in there really helpful and are only too keen to allow you to try clothes on and give you advice about sizes. In no way whatsoever do they make you feel embarassed or ashamed with what you are buying.

Mica
xx :D
SatinBoy

Post by SatinBoy »

To all members who read this - I try to spread the word without seeming to spam but if you are looking for quality satin at a very competative price please take a few minutes to have a look at my webstore - I work hard to bring extremely good quality items to every single person who has an interest in satin. Please feel free to message me with comments questions or suggestions - I look forward to hearing from you all

SatinBoy
Feelsilky

Post by Feelsilky »

I would love a satin/silk sleep Suit, when with my wife she had one which I used to play in but I have never been able to find another one. it was an all in one and very baggy and very silky, if anyone knows where you can get one let me know. :D
chrissatin

Post by chrissatin »

Feelsilky wrote:I would love a satin/silk sleep Suit, when with my wife she had one which I used to play in but I have never been able to find another one. it was an all in one and very baggy and very silky, if anyone knows where you can get one let me know. :D
I too would love an all in one satin play suit I've seen one in asda but it's not the baggy type , these seem very hard to find
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

chrissatin wrote:
Feelsilky wrote:I would love a satin/silk sleep Suit, when with my wife she had one which I used to play in but I have never been able to find another one. it was an all in one and very baggy and very silky, if anyone knows where you can get one let me know. :D
I too would love an all in one satin play suit I've seen one in asda but it's not the baggy type , these seem very hard to find
Do you have a link? I couldn't see one on there website.
phit2btyd

Post by phit2btyd »

Maybe this is what you're looking for?

http://barbisatin.com/bondage/bondage-sleep-sack
bondage-satin-sleepsuit-01-bon040.jpg
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

phit2btyd wrote:
Maybe this is what you're looking for?

http://barbisatin.com/bondage/bondage-sleep-sack
bondage-satin-sleepsuit-01-bon040.jpg
that is very great satin site...i want 2 buy its satin secretary blouses n skirts one day 4 foreplay :lol:
silkysatinbed

Post by silkysatinbed »

The web site offers the sack fully lined in satin. The only way to go. Instead of pink, maybe silver satin outside and black satin inside. No leather straps needed for me, I would not try to get out with all that satin all over my body. I'd probably bring more satin into the sack with me just for fun. The model looks good in the pink satin. I hope her sack is fully lined too so she can enjoy it.
Does anyone know the quality of the satin that they use?
S0litude

Post by S0litude »

My first message. I would like to know, is there any store in Scandinavia to buy satin clothes via www. Lady Avenue has beautiful nightwear, but I have not found what I've been looking for.