Satin Pyjama Bottoms/Lounge Pants

Found a link to a place to buy great satin clothing? Post it here
ilssap

Satin Pyjama Bottoms/Lounge Pants

Post by ilssap »

Hi,

Can anyone please recommend where to buy some decent quality men's satin pyjama bottoms in the UK?
Is it possible to buy something similar in material to ladies satin pyjamas (polyester satin). Ladies pyjamas for example bought from BHS or M&S are made of polyester satin and I love the feel of those so is there anything similar or better for men?

Recently looked at Alexander Del Rossa but shipping seems very expensive to the UK and I'm not sure of the quality. Are these any good?

Thanks.
satinage

Re: Satin Pyjama Bottoms/Lounge Pants

Post by satinage »

Two years ago, I bought from intimo two pijama's bottom, but now the shiping cost are too expensive (I live in France).

Try feeling.usa, I bought two boxers and the cost (shiping include) is interesting for an order to 19.99$.
There is also pijama's bottom >http://www.feelingusa.com/mens-sleepwear.cfm/3391

cheers
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
sealion

Post by sealion »

yes, the intimo ones are nice, luckily i bought loads when the freight was free :D but the freight is very pricey, now. Ive bought from alexander del rossa, they are good quality,just as good as intimo, but again the freight is not cheap,though slightly cheaper than intimo.The only place in the UK i can think of is www.sulis ltd but they are silk/satin not polyester satin so you would be best to hand wash and drip dry to protect the shine,which will be just as nice,sorry cant be more help,if I find anyone else will post here.
nicktaylor

Post by nicktaylor »

Looking to buy pyjamas online, Divine Dreams Couture Sleepwear features sweet, feminine pieces and sexy styles – all designed with your comfort in mind. It’s sleepwear for the young and young at heart!

Every garment is lovingly made with quality fabrics. We even create gorgeous sleepwear hampers. The perfect gift idea for someone special! We deliver sleepwear in Australia and worldwide. So you can shop lingerie sleepwear from the comfort of your home.

Shop ladies pajamas online, or check out our men’s collection today.

Buy pyjamas online for him and her! Our men’s range features classic styles made from quality, long wearing fabrics. It’s the perfect gift for the man who has everything. Or why not shop lingerie sleepwear for you! Our garments are made for women who want comfort, not to mention a touch of style. So check out our sleepwear collection and buy Divine Dreams Couture Sleepwear pyjamas online today! :)