Black satin

Found a link to a place to buy great satin clothing? Post it here
Lonelyhousewife

Black satin

Post by Lonelyhousewife »

Where is the best place to buy black satin sheets?
SatinFantasy

Re: Black satin

Post by SatinFantasy »

Hi lonelyhousewife,

If you are really a lonely house wife, that's no good. Life's short!

As for black satin sheets ebay is probably best. But you really do get what you pay for. There's a couple of decent online shops in the UK and USA. Paying $20 or $30 is going to get you thin and synthetic-feeling sheets. Aim for at least $70 unless it's heavily discounted!

SF
davidben

Post by davidben »

I certainly agree with SatinFantasy about the eBay / on line satin sheets; they are the thin polyester type and really don't do it for me.

The best way is to visit markets or fabric shops to find some really thick material and have them made up by a seamstress. EBay sometimes have job lots of good quality satin.

Yes I know it is more hassle and more expensive but at least you know you will get a quality set.

The material needs to be 150 cm wide and 14 metres is sufficient to make a fitted sheet, top sheet, duvet covet and four pillowcases.

I have four sets, all of which have been made this way and this still give me a great deal of pleasure to sleep and play in !

Good luck !

D
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

Hi Lonelyhousewife
That's good advice from Davidben,as I do the same.
I buy duchess satin(not as glossy as some satins)but
it's a heavier more luxurious fabric
I then make them up with the sewing machine
Easy really,if I can do it I'm sure you could too
davidben

Post by davidben »

I am pleased to read that SatinSexual is also an advocate of having them made up.

I did consider buying a sewing machine for this purpose as I do have lots of material which needs to be sewn together but have a lady friend who very kindly offered to assist as she does have a machine and is good at it. She was a little surprised that I wanted to have sheets made up ! I think that some women have never thought of having satin sheets to sleep in.

It does take some time to make sure that the lengths are correct, pinning and overlocking but the finished product is great !

D
TomThompson

Post by TomThompson »

Hi,joining the discussion a bit late, but I can certainly recommend Satin Boutique's lingerie satin sheets:

http://www.satin-boutique.com/IS-Full-S ... Satin.html

I have had a set of these for a couple of years and they are wonderful. Not cheap, just amazing. I have a strong fetish for satin and they have seen a lot of use, wrapped around both my satin dressed body during long, solo edging sessions, and hosting a succession of single-use satin "girlfriends". They wear very well, and have maintained their "as new" smooth, charmeuse feel through many, many, many satin masturbations.

I would love to get some of their pajamas in the same fabric.
TomThompson

Post by TomThompson »

Hi again,

My Satin Boutique sheets in action. My fetish cock just loves them.

burn2A87W9958s1.jpg

Tom
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

You like black satin then check this out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hIxvmCypE8

end of transmission...
Roda-Stein
TomThompson

Post by TomThompson »

Nice video. In the sidebar, one of the related videos has him dancing with a girl in some very sexy red satin pants. I certainly hope someone took advantage of the opportunity to get naked against them.
davidben

Post by davidben »

Yes Tom some fabulous satin dresses. They always seem to look more sexy and desirable when someone is dancing in one.

I often wonder what became of thes esuperb garments at the end of filming. Are they still out there I wonder ??!!

They look to be acetate or rayon satin which I think is the best.

D
satindoona

Post by satindoona »

Hot damn, that fur and satin cape is satin on the inside as well. I wonder what happened to it.
If it has genitals on the outside it’s hiding something on the inside. -Karen Walker