BHS

Found a link to a place to buy great satin clothing? Post it here
satinmike

BHS

Post by satinmike »

BHS Nightwear is so good and sexy, anyone else have any? Especially there plain long chemises, really cheap and they feel so good.
mica46

Re: BHS

Post by mica46 »

Hiya Satinmike,

I agree with you BHS excels themselves when it comes to satin clothes. I myself own a sumptous full length red wine coloured robe as well as a silky smooth black satin slip. I have also found BHS products in other places such as a full length white robe that I bought off an indoor market stall as well as a full lengh white satin slip/nightdress that I bought off ebay for £2.99. They also have some very nice looking short satin camisoles in various colours which I plan to buy at a later date as well as a black satin robe which looks devine.
satinmike

Post by satinmike »

nice mica. Near enough all of my collection is from there, 2 long black chemises, 4 short ones, A long nightgown and robe set, and a few other long chemises of varying colours. What I love about them is not only do they feel fantastic but they are so beautiful too. They look fantastic. The BHS that I shop at has a whole floor devoted lingerie, most of it is satin. I love running my hand through the racks feeling all that satin.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Hi Satinmike

Do you own any M&S nightwear. I own a full length black satin robe/wrap but I was wondering what their slips/chemises were like. Do you know if they are as smooth as those from BHS?
satinmike

Post by satinmike »

Unfortunately mica i do not. I've thought about buying a few of theres before but at the time my budget didnt allow it. M&S is quite expensive.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

That is why I like, as well as BHS, Primark and Ebay.
klisnitas

Post by klisnitas »

Hi All

please forgive spelling as dislexic (thats why i wont post much) you see

bhs sell excellent night wear all my partners night wear is from bhs also a little while back they did short sleeved satin blouses got the other half 1 red 1blue 2 silver 1 white got home and fucked her stupid in the silver satin blouse with a black satin skirt from essence she also had a black satin siholettos basque on, have wanked with all her nighties and shot cum over them also have wanked with the blouses. she wanks me off with blouses,skirts,nighties,dresses,french nickers just about anything satin sometimes i wank myself off in front of her. have cum on nearly every think she has and by the way thats alot of stuff as allways buying satin for her she says i buy it for my self. must have.........

50 odd satin blouses (short sleeve,long sleeve,high neck,pussy bow,wrap) fav red longsleeved high neck pussy bow made by jonathon logan
25 odd satin skirts (long,short,pleated,straigth,flared,split) fav 2 knee lenght black essence and ankle lenght black knee high split gina bacconi
30 odd dresses (long short) fav black button over (2 lines of four) made by wallis, short knee lenght coast
30 nighties (long ones below the knee some with high slits)
2 pjs she dont like pjs
plus other stuff basques(9)bras(?)etc

ps
all satin must be ironed before being worn or wank in/with IT IS THE LAW imprisonment to any one ho doesnt iron

KLISNITAS
Madysatin

Post by Madysatin »

I own 2 bhs bridal skirts, one in ivory and one in burgady. I love wearing either, very satin and smooth!!
feelsatin

Post by feelsatin »

I always buy from bhs. Value for money & so much variety. Play partners have never complained about the quality or the look. Would really recommend. Love their knee length nighties the best.