mens black sateen (cotton satin) trousers

Found a link to a place to buy great satin clothing? Post it here
sealion

mens black sateen (cotton satin) trousers

Post by sealion »

does anyone know where I could buy mens black sateen ( cotton version of satin) work trousers? Have not had much success on net looking. Have to be black to go with uniform at work. please Post here if you know anywhere. Thank you.
sealion

Re: mens black sateen (cotton satin) trousers

Post by sealion »

finally found my shiny black sateen work trousers. :D walked into a shop and there they were saying buy me !!!!!!!!! hopefully been a cotton/polyester mix I can keep the shine in them by hand washing them :)
masitaboy

Post by masitaboy »

Hi
In the Netherlands some dump stores sell shiny combat trousers. They sell ""military clothing"" you understand?
I am looking also but cannot find more shiny trousers.....
sealion

Post by sealion »

masitaboy wrote:Hi
In the Netherlands some dump stores sell shiny combat trousers. They sell ""military clothing"" you understand?
I am looking also but cannot find more shiny trousers.....
hi Masitaboy, check the store JEJEHOMME on E BAY. I bought 2 good pairs of shiny cotton satin Mens trousers . They are very smooth cotton and has a good shine , (but is not an acetate satin shine). They sell for $42.00US and includes postage, so pretty good value. Just remember they are in asian sizes so if you are normally a 32inch waist, you need to order 34" in the asian size. good luck . If you want to see a photo of mine , PM me with your e mail, and I will e mail you a photo, or check my profile photos on meninmasculine satin.com , under sealion' ,but you may have to join the site to view members photos (its free though). cheers. S. :D