Members' Area Issue

Discuss features that you want to see available in the members area. Which picture format/size, video format/size is best?
mysatin

Members' Area Issue

Post by mysatin »

Today we have had a hardware failure on one of the servers that hosts the members' area for mysatin.com and satinplay.com. Unfortunately members may currently have trouble accessing some of the content.

We are working hard with the colocation facility to get up and running again with new hardware as soon as possible and we will try to post updates here as we get them.
mysatin

Re: Members' Area Issue

Post by mysatin »

We have installed a new disk into the server to replace the broken one and are currently copying across the data.

Our email inboxes are still offline, so if you have been trying to send us a message, please be patient while we wait for those to come online.
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

Members areas are largely back online - we are still working on a few other issues at the moment
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

We have had another hardware failure on the replacement hardware! :( We are working with the hosting company to get things back online as soon as possible
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

The hosting company are currently installing (yet) another new harddrive so that we can restore from backup
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

All issues with the members' areas were resolved on Saturday so access should no longer be intermittent (and we are working our way through emails to reply to). As a bonus we have managed to get an upgrade to the server hardware at the same time! :D

If you have any concerns or access issues then please get in touch
satinbound

Post by satinbound »

I need to know how to delete messages after I've read them. My box is full, so I can't read new messages. Please help. jbrandes762@gmail.com
silkysatinlover1

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

It seems like this is an issue again. I've just signed up for a new membership and none of the content can be viewed.