some ideas for update ....

Discuss features that you want to see available in the members area. Which picture format/size, video format/size is best?
satingirlie2007

some ideas for update ....

Post by satingirlie2007 »

what do you thing about make some picture series like:

"spycam in bedroom"

Story:

You came into your bedroom and changed clothes.

( try on some satinpants, blouses and so on... )

Yesterday, i make a spycam video in a store with a girlfriend.
I filmed her, try on some black shiny pants in dressing cabin.
I will upload the video in future on my page...
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

Thanks, that sounds like a great idea. I'll write it down and see if we can fit it in next time we are shooting.
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

Candid stuff is good.... gives a voyeur look about them ;)
mykinksatin

Re: some ideas for update ....

Post by mykinksatin »

Could you do some videos with girls in satin lingerie, as opposed to actual clothing?

Old school full back or bikini style panties, crop tops, french knickers et al. Would pay good money if you could sort that out.
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

mykinksatin wrote:Could you do some videos with girls in satin lingerie, as opposed to actual clothing?

Old school full back or bikini style panties, crop tops, french knickers et al. Would pay good money if you could sort that out.
We have lots of full back satin tangas in the members' area, and quite a few satin camisoles - we try to make sure there are plenty of all types of satin clothing, from satin daytime clothing (suits, skirts, blouses, shorts, etc) to satin nightwear (nighties, pyjamas, etc). I will try to make sure we get a few more french knicker sets uploaded! :)
satincrazy

Post by satincrazy »

Hi what would you say to doing a scene were the models play in full length coats with nice linings and then rip each others coats to bits
Satinloverguy

Post by Satinloverguy »

Is it possible to film more scenes with panty stuffing and/or other pieces of clothing stuffing? To be honest, some of the performers seem like they don't even enjoy playing with satin, only showing off at first, and then straight to dildo fun. That's fine, but at least include some satin with your dildo fun like perhaps putting panties or sheets on the dildo and shove that thing right up in there. :)
Yes, there are a few videos of this, but certainly way too few, if you ask me. :)
FinnNinie

Post by FinnNinie »

I would like to see some nice satin panty stuffing aswell.. generally i prefer satin thongs then most