Are there any plans for...

Let us know what your favourite sets are, which pics/videos are the best?
Got an idea for a new set? Let us know here
silkysatinlover1

Are there any plans for...

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

I would love to see some girl-girl satin action on satinplay, but alas as of yet the only girl-girl content is of Voluptua and Nickie, which is good but really belongs on mysatin rather than satinplay. I know I can't be the only one that would love to see some hot lesbian content with two girls dressed in satin. Are there any plans for this at all?
mysatin

Re: Are there any plans for...

Post by mysatin »

It is something we would like to shoot, but organising has proven more difficult that originally thought. It is still on the radar, but I wouldn't be able to give any timeframes.
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

I belive that one of your competitors is about to start doing lez shoots again.But a lot depends on the girls who are doing it (lot of the models on there i don't like)
Satin always looks best on a women
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

georgegt3 wrote:I belive that one of your competitors is about to start doing lez shoots again.But a lot depends on the girls who are doing it (lot of the models on there i don't like)
As you know we actually shoot some of the same girls - it's just they are smiling when they come and work for us :twisted:

Back on topic, I know it's not hard, but we asked Ruby about doing a soft-GG (no nudity) shoot this weekend - unfortunately it didn't work out this time but she isn't opposed to the idea. Fingers crossed for next time!