More Layla in salwar klameez?

Let us know what your favourite sets are, which pics/videos are the best?
Got an idea for a new set? Let us know here
test45

More Layla in salwar klameez?

Post by test45 »

I really liked the Layla updates, especially the salwar kameez outfit (such clothes are unusual and a nice change). I was hoping for a few different salwar kameez sets in her updates if possible :)
Favourite Models: Ruby, Courtney.

Favourite Clothing: Dressing Gowns, Trousers, Salwar Kameez.

Requests: Group Shoots, Outdoors, Speech, Wet / Messy.

Want To See: Lauren Louise.
mysatin

Re: More Layla in salwar klameez?

Post by mysatin »

Thanks for your feedback. We do still have the Salwar Kameez in the wardrobe here, but most of the models we work with are white and they feel a little strange wearing it - it's surprisingly difficult to find South Asian models! I'll see if I can get hold of Layla again to come back for another Salwar Kameez session (with a different outfit of course), but thinking back about that shoot, it turns out that she actually didn't like the outfit - nothing to do with the satin or kameez - she didn't think the salwar was flattering on her bum :-) Perhaps we could try a shoot with a satin churidar instead...
SatinBlouseFetish

Post by SatinBlouseFetish »

Mmm I love salwar kameez aswell. I love to wear them myself, I have an orange organza salwar kameez, so very silky, the salwar with no panties on is heavenly. Also I have a White pure silk salwar kameez. I sometimes go out with the White silk salwar on with black stockings & black suspenders with a White satin blouse & black lace bra. I love being able to see my sexy undies thro my salwar & blouse. In fact I think I might go walking tonight in that outfit, I'm really horny just thinking about it mmm.
tootsiemaid

Post by tootsiemaid »

i,d love a salwaar kameez..
SatinBlouseFetish

Post by SatinBlouseFetish »

You can buy them in any asian clothes shop...You'll love them:)