Beth in that Tuquoise Cheongsam

Let us know what your favourite sets are, which pics/videos are the best?
Got an idea for a new set? Let us know here
kidcyan

Beth in that Tuquoise Cheongsam

Post by kidcyan »

Loving Beth in the turquoise cheongsam on the satinplay website :)
However, as sexy as she is in it, I was disapointed of not seeing herself feeling the dress, like rubbing her self, breasts, stomach etc
Admittedly in other cheongsam based sets, there is a lot of this and it's great! Then sods law my favorite version of this dress, both style and colour, ad none of it happens lol
For what it's worth, still a sexy video, and she's so sweet! Hope next time the dress is used, there's some feelng the silk of the dress etc :D
https://t.me/pump_upp
jellyjazz

Re: Beth in that Tuquoise Cheongsam

Post by jellyjazz »

Agreed loved that vid. Loved also how she was already dressed, a LOT of the videos waste time with dressing, only giving you a couple of mins of actual goodness.

Would absolutely love to see beth or some of the other models use a dildo attached to a chair, or some other surface too varying positions.
Natalia Forrest absolutely smashed it when she went full mode in the red dress/cami vid, throw the above into that and you have one of the best vids out there (remember Polish teen Kasia fucking the dildo, thats one of the most watched vids ever).

Google: polish_teen_kasia_fucks_dildo_on_post.html

Now imagine one of the models in that long blue satin dress with the hole in the back doing that, or satin PJs with a perfectly cut hole (like the Myfetish video (you can't sleep when satins involved)!
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. We will be shooting again with the turquoise satin cheongsam that we have in the wardrobe along with several other ones. Becky P shot recently wearing the red cheongsam we have.
kidcyan

Post by kidcyan »

Nice one!! :D Can't wait!! :mrgreen:
https://t.me/pump_upp