A few thoughts

Let us know what your favourite sets are, which pics/videos are the best?
Got an idea for a new set? Let us know here
JackBauer

A few thoughts

Post by JackBauer »

Hi.

I've just returned as a member on MySatin having subscribed numerous times previously. It's been great fun catching up on recent updates. A few thoughts:

1. Black satin sets are always the best for me. I love the dress worn by Baybee at the end of her 'black satin basque' set. I'd love to see more of this dress particularly with a black satin cami and french knicker/full back panty underneath!

2. I'd love to see a tiny bit of nudity on MySatin even if this was by way of the occasional nipple slip. I much prefer MySatin to SatinPlay as SatinPlay is a bit too hard for my taste. I think MySatin is near perfect but the odd glimpse here and there would make it better!

3. The duo sets are fantastic especially the soft kissing between the models. If you could ever get Ruby and Penny together then I'd die a happy man!

4. Someone mentioned having a femdom/humiliation angle on another thread. I think this would be nice also. Example. Model comes home from a night out (black satin dress naturally) and talks to camera (husband) about her adventurous night out. She didn't mean to be bad but couldn't resist when the tall dark stranger ran his hands over and up her satin dress! Something like that would be ace!

5. Penny Lee is sensational and I'd love to see her back for more sets. Her body is second to none IMO.

Thanks for the great work on the site! I look forward to getting to appreciate more of your great work!
mysatin

Re: A few thoughts

Post by mysatin »

Thanks for your suggestions

1. We will make sure that the black satin cheongsam (chinese dress) you like will be back again in the future

2. Nudity probably won't be on mysatin.com. Keeping it all non-nude allows us to work with some girls who ordinarily wouldn't shoot for these types of sites (take a look at some of the models on the site that you don't see elsewhere for example). Some models are more comfortable with this than others and if you look closely there is the ocassional nipple slip, etc.

3. We've been looking to book in some more non-nude GG for mysatin. I don't know if we would be able to pair up Ruby with Penny though :-(

4. Thanks for the suggestion

5. Penny Lee is coming back to mysatin.com in September - see some of the preview pictures on our Twitter feed @mysatin - https://twitter.com/mysatin
JackBauer

Re: A few thoughts

Post by JackBauer »

Thanks very much for such a detailed reply. Keep up the good work. In the meantime I will go and search for the odd nipple slip or two!